All reviewsrice fieldsrooms are largeold townbedroomtvbalconybedsbicyclesvietnam
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Hoi An is an amazing place and this is a great place to stay. The property is a small distance from the centre and the old town, however complimentary bicycles are provided and a 5 minute journey can take you into the centre of everything.

The rooms are large, with a decent sized bathroom and nice shower.

The owner is very friendly and on hand to give recommendations and advice (and a handy map).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely place around 10 minute walk from the old town (which is so nice). The owner is incredibly friendly and helpful. Free bikes to get into the town. Rooms are spacious and the bathroom is great. Really nice place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have been there for one night and we must say that the owner is really nice and friendly. He care about everything, and do it with a big smile! The place is amazing. We really recommend this place!!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and my friends stayed in the 6 person room here for 5 nights and when we walked in our room we couldn’t believe how clean, modern and spacious it was! We had a balcony with a gorgeous view over the rice fields and the water in the shower was always hot! It’s located just a 10 minute walk from the old town or you could borrow bikes and cycle in for free! I believe you can also rent motorbikes if you wish. Myself and my friends took the bikes everyday and cycled to Am Bang beach and it only takes about 25 minutes or so and it’s such a nice ride, really flat and gorgeous views. The owner Sam is really friendly and will help you with anything you could need. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2018

This was by far the best place I've stayed at in Vietnam. We had the 6-person room and it was very spacious, extremely clean and pleasant. A great plus was the balcony, which gave us a marvelous view of the rice fields close by. I have nothing negative to say about this place. I strongly recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends