“Amazing Indian cuisine”
Review of Baba's Kitchen

Baba's Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 1,067 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Baba's comes to Hoi An, bringing the delicious food and unsurpassed service that made it a TripAdvisor top 10 restaurant in Saigon. North and South Indian food, with Halal meat and vegetarian options. Curries, tandoori, naans, and biriyani--all of your favorites, expertly prepared and perfectly spiced.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food at Baba’s is delicious! Lots of vegetarian choices and good size portions. Very reasonably priced and the staff are friendly and helped recommend several dishes. If you’re looking for authentic Indian cuisine then Baba’s is the place for you!

2  Thank Hannah190789
Write a ReviewReviews (1,442)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I used to live in London and I swear I tried a lots of Indian restaurant, but this one is o e of the best I’ve ever had!
The food is tasty and fresh, the service is great (I guess the owner is the young Indian guy with a friendly smile who suggested us the appetiser).
They offered a complementary little starter and a small dessert.

Just perfect!

Highly recommended!

1  Thank magdalenamiddlemist
Reviewed 4 November 2018

We were not really hungry but needed a break from walking so stopped by for a glass of wine. We were welcomed with cold wipes to refresh with...very lovely after a day in the heat! We ordered some naan bread that was delicious. Also, we got a complimentary appetizer. Didn't make it back for a complete meal but I know from our experience, that it would be great!

2  Thank forshara
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Really great authentic indian food. We went there for dinner and had such a great time. The staff is really nice and all of the food was so tasty. Highly recommend this place in Hoi An <3

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

As a lover of indian cusine I searched for an indian restaurant during my visit to Hoi An. As soon as I stepped in this humble restaurant, I knew that the food was going to be delicious. It is owned by indians, the quantity is generous and the price is fair. I would definetely go back!

Date of visit: October 2018