Lowest prices for your stay
ibis Styles
US$46
View deal
Free cancellation until 17/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
US$44
View deal
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Expedia.comUS$46
Booking.comUS$46
PricelineUS$46
All reviews king faisal family room indian guy professional attitude walkable distance a nice place to stay close proximity thank you so much housekeeping team service provided excellent hospitality the ground floor cooperative staff buffet breakfast amazing experience home away from home excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2022

Front desk staff provided service like printing mail. Excellent location Close to grocery stores, a 24 hour medical facility. Public transport is available right at door Very clean facility.
Restaurant on premises

Date of stay: April 2022
Ossama Al Kenzy, Other at ibis Styles Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2022

Dear Mr. Salim,

We are thankful for your time and your willingness to write a review to let us know how we are doing. It is good to know that our team at ibis Styles exceeded your expectations and made your experience memorable.

It was a pleasure to serve you.

Please come back again!

Reviewed 25 April 2022

Location wise excellent.
Staff wise V.Good
Breakfast wise Average. Not at all satisfied. More variety better especially South Indian stuff which people love to eat. Cappuccino not a part of breakfast was disappointed. Cakes were missing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ossama Al Kenzy, Other at ibis Styles Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Dear Mr. Vishal,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Sharjah. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore, your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 13 April 2022

The night shift staff was very helpful and welcoming
Pankaj and bibek at reception was very nice.
I am staying in hotel from last 2 week.
Lovely staff and friend staff….

Good yammy food at restaurants…

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ossama Al Kenzy, Other at ibis Styles Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at ibis Styles Sharjah. It is a great pleasure to know that you were able to spend a memorable stay.

I appreciate you highlighting Pankaj and Bibek personally and please know that I have shared your kind words with them and our team.

Looking forward to your return to ibis Styles Sharjah!

Reviewed 12 April 2022 via mobile

A home away from home ! I spend 4 days at IBIS Sharjah every week ! The team is like a family ! Mr Oussama the manager and Miss Ann at the reservations are always there to make sure my stay is excellent every week ! BIBEK at front desk always grant me an express check out ! Thank you team for the excellent service.

Room tip: Parking underground ! Excellent for summer days
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ossama Al Kenzy, Other at ibis Styles Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles, Sharjah.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I appreciate you highlighting Anne, Bibek and myself personally and please know that I have shared your kind words with them and our team as well.

Reviewed 5 April 2022 via mobile

Spent a week in the Ibis. Efficient hotel with all the basics needed. The hotel is in close proximity to numerous local attractions, the Corniche, restaurants/ supermarkets, etc

Special mention of Sushma, the food and beverage restaurant manageress. Nothing was too difficult for her and she paid special attention to the individual needs of my team and I. Sushma even went so far to arrange breakfast packs when we had to check out at 6am, before the restaurant was due to open. Thank you Sushma for your attentive service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ossama Al Kenzy, Other at ibis Styles Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2022

Dear Mr. Ravi,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the {hotel}.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I appreciate you highlighting Sushma personally and please know that I have shared your kind words with her and our team.