8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$244
Booking.comUS$244
Hotels.comUS$244
travelup.comUS$737
TravelocityUS$244
Destinia.comUS$760
1,059 results
All reviews gusti restaurant the club lounge shine spa special thanks infinity pool international buffet kids club sea view private beach pool side no alcohol taking care late check nice beach f b amazing service thank you very much
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

This is my third time at the Sheraton and every time the staff exceed my expectations! From Mr Hassan at reception, to Sheena, Park and Fatima in the Lounge, and even Naresh who cleaned our room... All the staff at the Sheraton!
They were all exceptionally amazing. They made us feel welcome and at home. The Sheraton is our home away from home. Cannot wait to stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SAMER406
Sheraton_Sharjah, General Manager at Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Dear Mr. Samer Alhakim,

Many thanks for your sharing feedback on your repeated experience at the Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa. We are delighted to hear that you found our resort exceptional and spend an amazing time here.

Your feedback on our service is very encouraging and we will make sure to share it with Mr. Hassan, Ms. Fatma, Mr. Park, Ms. Sheena, Mr. Naresh and the entire team.

Reviewed 17 September 2019

The hotel is still very new, and our stay was fantastic.
We are Titanium members, and they gave us an upgrade to Grand Suite room.

It was very spacious and beautiful.
We were fully enjoyed our stay there.

The executive lounge was located at the top floor, the food quality was very nice.
They have evening hours, and those food were enough for us as dinner.

Hotel's private beach was very convenient.
We could walk the next property for a long walk, and we did swimming in the sea at the evening.
The pool was cooler than the sea, we loved them both.

We did not use them, but the hotel had nice spa and sauna inside.

Date of stay: September 2019
3  Thank 1406handmg

Dear 1406handmg,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our suites and that we were able to convey a warm welcome to you.

Your appreciative comments serve to reward the entire team and we will make sure to share it with the entire resort team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our resort!

Reviewed 10 September 2019

As a traveller, It became a usual thing for me to see such majestic spots from the places that I had visited. But everything did changed when i got to visit Sheraton Shj. Upon arrival, my eyes were in awe as it looks like i visited a palace from somewhere. I felt more the excitement as it was some kind of something new for me. The interior inside the room showcase how rich uae's culture. I really felt the arabic vibe which I never experienced in my previous stay's. We notice as well that It was also spacious for us two, and that was gave us a comfort which money cant buy. As we checked the corners, I was surprised as the pool was massive. If you just know the feeling that you assumed that you were floating already, the fact that you were not yet there physically and you already feel what's in there, haha! Food was really sumptuous. Rob service was superb and professional , you did well man, well done! Shoutout as well to the folks outside whos working under the heat of the sun, You guys are great!

I can say that this what makes Mariott is far way different to some chain of hotels, as they provide the best services the every guest deserved.

A high five for everyone who made our stay a memorable one! Till our next travel folks. Ciao

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank bertingiling

Dear bertingiling,

Many thanks for your sharing feedback on your experience at the Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa. We are delighted to hear that you found our resort majestic and spend an amazing time here.

Your feedback on our service and professionalism is very encouraging and we will make sure to share it with the entire team.

Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

It was great relaxing moments to go directly from Sharjah airport to Sheraton Sharjah hotel with very nice view on beach ....room 825
With deluxe furniture and large room with nice fruit basket
Hotel have a nice beach and family pool

The breakfast was within average it could be better

What really make me satisfied the amout of money I paid was very reasonable for 5 stars hotel

Thank you for Mr Amer who was very polite and helpful
Regards

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank seham k
Sheraton_Sharjah, General Manager at Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Dear seham k,

Thank you for your sharing feedback on your experience at the Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities.

Your comments have been shared with the team as a critical way of understanding how we can improve our services.

Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

It was a first time for me to visit this Place. I highly recommend this place. The room was very spacious with stunning view. It was very cozy place to relax and to have a nice meal with a view. Which is you can refresh your mind and soul. Special thanks to Rob who assisted me in my entire stay. He's very accommodating and professional. I'll definitely coming back soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear itsmecristina,

Many thanks for your sharing feedback on your staycation experience at the Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa. We are delighted to hear that you would highly recommend our hotel.

Your comments are very important for us as we always value the opinion of our guests and we strive to deliver exceptional experiences. Your feedback on our service is very encouraging and we will make sure to share it with Mr. Robert and the entire team.