Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Hotels.comUS$120
travelup.comUS$353
PricelineUS$99
All reviews premium king room brilliant location al noor corniche street special thanks spacious room walking distance great stay house keeping mr reception bidet comfort lagoon supermarket cleaning
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

We are spending 2 weeks here for holiday and it exceeded out expectation! All of the staff from the dining service to the reception, they gave us great service. As for the room RAJAUL is doing excellent job in cleaning, Also very nice and polite!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2021

Thanks for all the staff and managements they make my staying very comfort i will come here again for sure big thanks to the restarant departement for the nice food and i would like to appriciate ikram for her service very helpful girl

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I've been to sooo many hotels; I can honestly, tell you this is very enjoyable, way underrated establishment!

It exceeded my expectations, I really enjoyed my stay.

I booked a "premium king room with view" via 'Booking com'

* Brilliant location on Corniche street with an amazing view. The waterfront, supermarket, alnoor mosque, cafés, restaurants.. all within a walking distance.
* I loved the design of the room and the lights.
* Very clean and spacious room.
* Staff are nice, friendly and helpful.
* I liked the general atmosphere.

I really hope that they keep up the level of quality and I will definitely becoming back, Insha'Allah.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank mohannad-md
The Hotel Management , Other at 72 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear Mr. Mohannad,

On behalf of 72 Hotel Management, we would like to take this opportunity to extend our deepest gratitude for choosing our property as your second home away from home and for the commendation of our services and facilities.
It is our great honor to receive such wonderful feedback from a valuable guest like you, as guest total satisfaction is our priority and we are happy we have been able to provide it.

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

I am a frequent traveller to Sharjah but this is my first stay at Hotel 72.
The premier room with view had break taking view of corniche. I enjoyed the New year fireworks in the comfort of my room.
All safety measures for Covid were well taken care of. I liked that disposable cutlery, paper tea/coffee cups & juice glasses were used at the breakfast.
The bed & pillows were super comfortable. There were several very relaxing seating options. Toiletries were of good quality. Room was well lit.
I would specifically thank the following:
- Mr. Nazim (Bell Boy)
- Mr. Mainuddin (House keeping)
- Mr. Zeeshan (Restaurant)
- The kind front desk gentleman on 1st January night who gave me late check out till 3 pm
- Maintenance gentleman who explained the lights options and even arranged an extra lamp on my request on first day.
I will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Anjum A

Dear Ms. Anjum,

Warm Greetings from 72 Hotel!
Thank you for your feedback and for the very good ratings. It is always a pleasure to know that our guests had a good stay and bring home with them good memories. Your praise for the service of our staff is very much appreciated. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Had a great stay at 72 Hotel. Good location. The room corresponded perfect to the description, but maybe a little dark. Breakfast was rich and very good. Nice, friendly and helpful staff. Didn’t have time to try out the pool, but it looked good too.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
The Hotel Management , Other at 72 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2020

Dear Ms. Helenah,

Warm Greetings from 72 Hotel!