All reviews swimming pool is small breakfast buffet heavy traffic comfortable room room service the hotel offers location is excellent star hotel convenient location nice stay rotana facilities furniture taxi tiles alcohol
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I have to say it is a mix bag of good and bad. I have spent 11 days in this hotel.

Location - convenient location.

Staff - Very helpful.

Food - Had just one meal in 11 days. It was pizza and I liked it.

Facilities - Have Gym and swimming pool. WiFi ( Slowest internet with to many restrictions. It is a hotel not some office. For me it is a biggest negative point of the hotel)

Room - Room was fine with all the basic amenities. No normal water for shower even in the month of October is surprising, asked the hotel staff about it and they said this is like this. Tap dispense only hot water and a little hot water than warm. I would very much like to take shower in normal water after a walk on Street and after workout but sadly it wasn't available. It is a old hotel with I guess 4 star rating and prices but I have seen much better 3 star hotels in Middle East.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
srhtl, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear Mr. Singh,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Swiss-Belhotel.
I would like to assure you that your valued feedback with regards to the hot water and WI-FI had been well noted and the same had been communicated and pass on to the concerned department for further rectification and to ensure that shortfall will not happen again in future. I do apologize if we did not meet your expectation with this area. We appreciate your feedback as it give as a chance to amend our shortfall. Please know that we are continuously striving to achieve excellence in every way.
Once again, thank you and looking forward to welcome you in the near future.
Mohamed Ali General
Manager Swiss Belhotel – Sharjah

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Was on a business trip and after some searching found this hotel which gives one a feel of staying in a homely atmosphere. Great staff, good and clean rooms, centrally located in Sharjah. Easy to get around.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
srhtl, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest
At the outset, I would like to thank you for choosing the Swiss Belhotel Hotel - Sharjah for your stay during your visit to Sharjah and for your valuable time to fill in the questionnaire about your impression and to gauge your satisfaction with the services we provided you during your stay. Thank you for the feedback we received from you, which comes from your keenness to enhance the level of service in the place you prefer for your stay, which is a guide to us and our team to do more effort and innovation to provide more comfort to you and all our guests, wishing to receive The honor of hosting you in many times to come.
Sincerely yours,
Director General

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Staff are very good and helpful
Room very clean also furniture good quality and clean
great location centre of the city
swimming pool very small discovered by near building
breakfast good but little fresh fruits

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
srhtl, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Mr. Sami,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and for sharing your recent experience. We are delighted that overall we were able to meet and exceed your expectation especially with the distinct mentioned. On the other hand with regards to the swimming pool, I apologize that we did not meet your expectation with this area. Nevertheless, should you require anything from Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, please know that our team will always be at your kind disposal. Mr. Sami, once again thank you and I look forward to welcome you to Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and assure you of our best attention and services at all time.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I would like to thank Swiss Belhotels for the services they provided me. Room was a corner room, A suite size comfortable room with a small kitchen attached in it.
I would like to thank the room services and laundry the most for the services. It was prompt and exceptional. Gentleman from Room Service, Mohd. Raheel( from Pakistan) *if I'm not wrong* was very kind and humble.

I would like to thank the management as I left some important belongings back their in hotel. They put all the efforts to find it first and made sure that I would get the stuff back here in India on time. So, I got my lost belongings back, thanks for help and taking efforts to get the stuff delivered to me. Thank you front office manager for the helpful emails. Thanks very much, appreciated.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
srhtl, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Ms. Nalin,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your recent experience at the Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah!
It is always a pleasure reading a positive feedback from our valued guest such as yourself, your positive feedback will definitely share to concern colleague as the wonderful effort will surely be acknowledge.
Once again, thank you for the valued time and I look forward to welcoming you back and assure you of our best attention and services at all time.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Well one of the best things of my visits was a very ambitious young man (Anand) working in restaurant who helped me so much during my visit I would wish him all the very best for his career and as far as I really liked the overall service I was not so happy with the quality of food you guys need to work on it

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
srhtl, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Mr. Sulieman,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah. Your feedback is very much appreciated, rest assured that your wonderful feedback will certainly be shared with all colleagues as these gesture will certainly goes a long way most especially with Anand. On the other hand, with regards to your feedback particularly with the food, I have made note and I will certainly conferred to my Kitchen team to further heighten the quality of our food to avoid inconvenience in the future. Mr. Sulieman, once again thank you for the valued feedback as it give as a chance to amend our shortfall and to further heighten our service and facilities. I hope that this experience will not deter you from using our hotel in the future and I look forward to welcome you back to Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and assure you of our best attention and services at all time.
Yours sincerely