Free cancellation until 29/07
US$65
US$81
US$56
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$84
US$67
  • Pool
Hotel Holiday International Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$49
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$60
US$50
The Act Hotel(Sharjah)
US$104
US$68
Al Amwaj Hotel(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$48
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

All reviewsrotana hotelclassic suitereception staff were veryswimming pool is smallideal hotelunderground parkingbit datedbreakfast buffetheavy trafficlow pricewi firoom servicethe hotel offerscomfortable roomlocation is excellenthotel is locatedconvenient location
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Staff are very good and helpful
Room very clean also furniture good quality and clean
great location centre of the city
swimming pool very small discovered by near building
breakfast good but little fresh fruits

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
srhtl, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Mr. Sami,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and for sharing your recent experience. We are delighted that overall we were able to meet and exceed your expectation especially with the distinct mentioned. On the other hand with regards to the swimming pool, I apologize that we did not meet your expectation with this area. Nevertheless, should you require anything from Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, please know that our team will always be at your kind disposal. Mr. Sami, once again thank you and I look forward to welcome you to Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and assure you of our best attention and services at all time.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I would like to thank Swiss Belhotels for the services they provided me. Room was a corner room, A suite size comfortable room with a small kitchen attached in it.
I would like to thank the room services and laundry the most for the services. It was prompt and exceptional. Gentleman from Room Service, Mohd. Raheel( from Pakistan) *if I'm not wrong* was very kind and humble.

I would like to thank the management as I left some important belongings back their in hotel. They put all the efforts to find it first and made sure that I would get the stuff back here in India on time. So, I got my lost belongings back, thanks for help and taking efforts to get the stuff delivered to me. Thank you front office manager for the helpful emails. Thanks very much, appreciated.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
srhtl, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Ms. Nalin,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your recent experience at the Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah!
It is always a pleasure reading a positive feedback from our valued guest such as yourself, your positive feedback will definitely share to concern colleague as the wonderful effort will surely be acknowledge.
Once again, thank you for the valued time and I look forward to welcoming you back and assure you of our best attention and services at all time.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Well one of the best things of my visits was a very ambitious young man (Anand) working in restaurant who helped me so much during my visit I would wish him all the very best for his career and as far as I really liked the overall service I was not so happy with the quality of food you guys need to work on it

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
srhtl, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Mr. Sulieman,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah. Your feedback is very much appreciated, rest assured that your wonderful feedback will certainly be shared with all colleagues as these gesture will certainly goes a long way most especially with Anand. On the other hand, with regards to your feedback particularly with the food, I have made note and I will certainly conferred to my Kitchen team to further heighten the quality of our food to avoid inconvenience in the future. Mr. Sulieman, once again thank you for the valued feedback as it give as a chance to amend our shortfall and to further heighten our service and facilities. I hope that this experience will not deter you from using our hotel in the future and I look forward to welcome you back to Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and assure you of our best attention and services at all time.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We stayed in this hotel for 9 days and it was good. Rooms were clean and spacious. We booked for 3 persons and room has enough space to accommodate 4-5 peoples.
Hotel operate shuttle service to sharjah city centre daily.

We didnt opt for breakfast as it was too costly compare to the menu they provide.

Also the appliances in bathroom seems to be bit old. We had a issue with AC on 3rd day and they provided a new room.

Swimming pool is small, but its temperature controlled.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
SwissBelhotelSharjah, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear Mr. Nikkukhan,
Thank you for staying at the Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah!
We truly appreciate and noted your feedback especially with the distinct mentioned. We will be looking at the plans in the future to enhance and upgrade our facilities and services to avoid inconvenience. Once again, thank you for the valued feedback as it give as a chance to amend our shortfall and to further heighten our service and facilities.
I hope that this experience will not deter you from using our hotel in the future and I look forward to seeing you again at the Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Comfortable room with 24 hour service; amazing restaurant (must try the hamour/fish dish) - well equipped Business centre but what makes this a really memorable experience is the staff! Professional and efficient, polite and friendly - nothing was too difficult for them. Good concierge service too.
Alcohol is prohibited in this emirate but a short (6 min) drive by taxi to Ajman and you can wine and dine on the beach - amazing low prices for very good quality food.

Room Tip: try the upper level floors to reduce noise
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
SwissBelhotelSharjah, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Ms. Jacqui,
hank you for choosing stay at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and for sharing your recent experience with us. It is always a pleasure reading a good feedback from our valued guest such as yourself. Your positive feedback will definitely share to all colleagues as the wonderful effort will surely be acknowledge. Once again thank you for the valued time and I look forward to welcome you back again at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah.