All reviews classic suite reception staff were very swimming pool is small underground parking bit dated breakfast buffet heavy traffic the hotel offers low price location is excellent room service star hotel convenient location clean rooms nice stay business trip rotana
Reviewed 10 June 2017

it was good hotel but not looks a four star hotel. service was average . overall it was good hotel.i booked it from holiday me but when i reached there hotel reception said there is no booking on your name, then she asked for wait. after 20 minutes wait she found my booking.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
SwissBelhotelSharjah, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Mr. Muhammadalinagi,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and for sharing your recent experience with us. It is always a pleasure reading a good feedback from our valued guest such as yourselves as the standout service makes each journey a pleasant one, I will definitely share this to all colleagues as the wonderful effort will surely be recognize. Once again, thank you and I am looking forward to welcome you back at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This is a decent place to stay , it is very accommodating. I stayed here one night. the rooms are clean and spacious , does feel dated, but very well kept. the staff is excellent. extremely polite, courteous and helpful. that is the true highlight of this hotel. the food was decent and customized to my requirements., its a tall building , the windows need a bit of cleaning from the outside but there is not much to look at . its at a decent cross road with a few shops around if you need things or want to take a quick stroll.

Room Tip: higher floor corner i presume
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
SwissBelhotelSharjah, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your recent experience at the Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah! It is always a pleasure reading a good feedback from our valued guest such as yourselves. Your positive feedback will definitely share to all colleagues as their wonderful effort will surely be acknowledge. Once again, thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you back at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Rates for the rooms are comparatively cheap. But the facilities were better than what I expected. (They don't mind to do the painting works while the guest are there in the floor). BF is reasonably good.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
SwissBelhotelSharjah, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Mr. Kadalas,
Thank you for choosing Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and for reviewing your recent experience with us. It is always a pleasure reading a good comments from our valued guest such as yourselves. I will definitely share this to all colleagues as their wonderful effort will surely be recognize.
Thank you for the valued time and I look forward to welcoming you back and provide you of our best attention and services at all times.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for a night with family. We booked the Classic suite with breakfast through booking.com

Warm welcome. Quick check in. Enormous neat and clean room. 55 m sq. As advertised. Thats a definite plus.

Underground parking available. Huge lobby. Gives you a sense of relaxation.

Bell boy was quick. Reception staff were very clear and direct. No time wastage in chit chat. Always a plus.

Good wifi speed. Fast elevators.

Breakfast was ok. Swimming pool clean with temperature controlled water. Kids enjoyed a lot. Separate time for ladies only also available. 1000hrs to 1200hrs.

No bathrobe. Slippers or hairdryer. As advertised. Thats a minus. I may have asked for it but didn't bother.

Overall very satisfied with there management and hospitality.

P.S. Toiletries don't have a dental kit. I forgot my toothbrush at home. Had to buy a new one.

Just a suggestion. Add that some people may require it. Cheers

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
SwissBelhotelSharjah, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Dear Mr. Usman,
Thank you for staying with us at the Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and for completing your recent review with us!
It is heartening to read your encouraging response regarding your stay and I'm pleased that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay, I will certainly share your feedback to my colleague as their dedication and hard work will not left unnoticed. With regards to your feedback particularly the bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer I have made note and I will certainly conferred the same to my team to further heighten our facilities and service to avoid inconvenience. Mr. Usman, once again thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you back at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah in the near future!
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I was heading to Dubai for a short holiday and looking for somewhere cheap to stay. This seemed ideal Google Maps said that while it wasn't actually in Dubai it was only an hour drive. Also the hotel said it had a free shuttle bus into Dubai perfect.
When I arrived I quickly learnt that Google had not factored in The UAE'S constant bumper to bumper traffic. Yes there was a Shuttle bus but it left at 3pm and returned at 7pm allowing about 2 hours in Dubai. I checked out early and moved into Dubai.
The staff were delightful particularly Reception, room was large and very clean, bit dated. There is also a pool that was nice. If you are looking for a good value hotel in Sharjah this is perfect but if you came to see Dubai don't bother it is too far away.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
SwissBelhotelSharjah, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and for completing your recent review!
It is a privileged having you with us and we are delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations, your positive remarks will certainly conferred to all colleague as these gesture will certainly goes a long way.
Once again thank you, and we are pleased to see you again on your next visit!
Sincerely yours