2 people are viewing this hotel
Pullman
US$87
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
ZenHotels.com
US$60
Expedia.comUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
Destinia.comUS$95
All reviews stay amazing special thanks great spa seafood buffet iftar buffet month stay seafood night room service delicious food hotel is beautiful affordable price excellent experience front desk staff spacious rooms city view amazing service an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2022 via mobile

If you are the first time in your life stay at hotel you will like it , but if you stayed in dubai 5* hotels and compare this one the 2-3 * rate will be given as a max .

The good and the bad in comparison
- clean with large room
- open sofa
- No shampoo available
- No bath robe
- small swimming pool
- No towel available in the swimming pool
- No shampoo available in swimming pool cleaning area

Need more improvement in the area of swimming pool , food , room services

Room tip: Need more improvement in the area of swimming pool , food , room services
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sport02002
Hassan Mostafa, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2022

Dear valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback and regarding the other comment, I take each and every review seriously. I have shared your comment with my team as we are always looking for ways to improve and strive for perfection

Reviewed 8 April 2022

Everything was great except the spa. Tuchi was the waiter and was so attentive. Although it was a buffet, he got us everything we needed! Even pulled my chair out to help seat me ..AMAZING STAY!!!! LOVE THIS PLACE

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest,
It’s truly warms our hearts to know that we were able to provide you quality service

Reviewed 5 April 2022

Everything about Pullman Sharjah is amazing. It's my home away from home. From the second time onwards, the staff recognise me and greet me by name as I approach the reception, ie. without the system identifying me. They remember. Never experienced this staying at any other hotel. If they have availability, I get an upgrade without even asking. This is what I call service.

Room tip: Upper floors have better view but the elevators are a bit slow, so choose one or the other.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear valued Guest,
Our staff is always delighted to know you are in house! We feel honored you continue to choose to stay with us and our goal is to make you feel just like home

Reviewed 25 March 2022 via mobile

Al khan restaurant serves seafood night every thursday for AED175 for adults and AED80 for kids.. i was pretty impressed with the beautiful buffet which includes sushi and sashami for starters, live station for grilling oysters, lobsters, prawns, crabs, counter for arabic salad and numbers of desserts.. beautifully presented.. wowing seating with a view

Most importantly, scentia took care of the reservations and welcomed us with a beautiful hospitality, proceeding with Mr Wasim who managed the whole presents, Mr Deepak was so sweet to prepare some creamiest coffee with our signature after the buffet.

They also had veggie dishes as well incase you are not too much of a seafood lover. Overall its must try place for the seafood buffet hunters. If u r seafood liver like me and want a discount, mention my name FASEEJANI to get straight 20 percent off!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hassan Mostafa, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Dear faseejani,
Thank you for your comments following your dining at Al Khan Restaurant at PULLMAN SHARJAH.
It is with great pleasure that we receive your compliments. In addition, we will not fail to share your appreciations with our entire team, especially to Innocintia,Wasim and Deepak.Your satisfaction is the greatest reward for our staff who work day after day to provide you with impeccable service. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 13 March 2022

Unfortunately, it is not possible to book services on the room bill.
The price for the room was already charged to the credit card company on the first day. This means that you pay for the room in advance.
The laundry service announced as a 4-hour service turned out to be a 24-hour service. - Good Hotel but far away from 5star.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Silvermember2022,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the PULLMAN SHARJAH. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.