6,222 results
All reviews bay club anchor bar marjan island animation team pirate ship green band double tree doubletree by hilton value added travel pool bar kids club special thanks main building all inclusive package buffet restaurant special mention a la carte restaurants
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I am not only writing on behalf of my family as very happy guests, but also as an experienced ex-hotel manager with nearly 20 years of experience of working in and managing several top class hotels in London. I also had the privilege of working for Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum as Assistant Hotel Manager when he was the owner of the Park Hyatt Hotel in London.

The Double Tree Hilton, taking into account the short period of time the property has been open, is one of the finest hotels we have ever stayed in. Over the past 15 years, my wife and I have stayed at several all-inclusive resorts all over the UAE. Some like the Rotana Resort in RAK were very good, several were good, and some like the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort were so awful that it can only be described as a complete waste of time and money. However none of them were exceptional, only the Hilton Double Tree Marjan Island Resort was that is why we decided to stay there for the 4th time this year. The General Manager Nader Halim and his excellent team of professional and friendly multi lingual staff, did everything possible so that we had yet another wonderful holiday in this stunning hotel.

Room tip: The villa rooms are the best! Highly recommended
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nader H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Albert R,

Thank you for sharing your wonderfully put words in regards to your stay at our hotel. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations and everytime you visit us you are welcomed warmly and enjoy your time. We look forward to your 5th visit and we will be waiting to welcome you once again

Sincerely
Nader Halim
General manager

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I Have been Interested to stay in this hotel and the staff were good and kind dealing. i found the hotel location very excellent and facility very interested i really enjoy my staying and i hope to come again and again to this hotel for sure

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
3  Thank Mubarak A
Nader H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Mubarak A,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the resort facilities and the service by the staff to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Thank you for the amazing time we spent with you guys. Temperature controlled pools, cleanliness, friendly and welcoming staff......eye for details! We had fun...especially our 3 years old! Wow.....generous and truly service oriented....continue the great job, well done.

2  Thank Sugandha D

Dear Sugandhdsa,

Reviewed 23 May 2016

One of the best hotel we have seen when it comes to staff and service...Five star !! Food quality wherein we were booked half board, breakfast and Dinner was just pathetic...horrible ! Food was cold, tasteless, kids options were limited and food ice cold and our feeling was hotel kitchen not equipped to handle crowd during weekends hence quality of food was bad.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Supresh P

Dear Supresh P,

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to fill out our Satisfaction and Loyalty Questionnaire.

It is only through this valuable tool that we are able to gain first hand feedback about our performance hence allowing us to monitor and further enhance our services by focusing on your needs as a guest in the hotel.

I have noted your comments concerning the quality of food in our restaurant and the lack of knowledge of our team members about the hotel. Please do accept my sincere apologies for the disappointments caused. I would like to assure you that I have relayed this to our F&B Manager and Training Manager who will do the follow up to ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are immediately taken to enhance our quality of work.

Regarding your comment about the lack of flowers in our public area, it is purely a choice but I will share the remark with our Executive Housekeeper and see what we can do to improve the appearance of the lobby.

We are grateful for your comments as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we are offering.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Resort & Spa and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels Worldwide in the not-too-distant future.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly when planning your next visit, and I would be delighted to handle your reservation.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We were lucky enough to stay at this hotel back in October 15 and we loved it. We commented at the time how rare it is to have your expectations met and even exceeded during a holiday. Often even just little things can mean that you feel some level of disappointment - but not at this hotel. So, when the opportunity arose to book a weeks holiday this April we had no hesitation in once again booking the Doubletree Hilton and hoped it could be so lovely a second time round.

Six months later, it was even better! On top of 5 other pools they had opened a small Aqua park for kids, with 4 slides for them to enjoy. They had also built a new play area for kids. Even if you do not travel with kids, it's great to see these areas for them to play in safely and happily.

The resort staff were in many cases the same people who had made our stay so enjoyable last time. They remembered our names, what our favourite drinks were and made us feel incredibly welcome and valued. The pool waiters and the restaurant staff need particular recognition for this, but in all the team at the hotel make an amazing hotel a very happy place to relax.

The rooms are big and clean, the pools are lovely, the A la carte restaurants offer unbelievable quality food - some of the best I've had in the world. The breakfast is vast and fresh. The spa is also very good, again with lovely attentive staff who make you feel valued and go out of their way to give you a happy holiday.

Anyone thinking of a week in the sun, who thinks Dubai is expensive, then do consider Ras Al Khaimah and in particular the Doubletree Hilton as if offers all inclusive at a very reasonable cost.

Our thanks to all at the hotel and we look forward to visiting again soon.

Date of stay: April 2016
2  Thank Floozette

Dear Floozette

Thank you for your time to share your feedback and so much appreciating your loyalty . It is my great pleasure to hear that we were over your expectations and your find the service by the staff to your liking. I will be looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.