1,026 results
All reviewspirates clubal liwanliwan restaurantindoor poolmarjan islandman made islandwater sportsjet skisuperior roomprivate beachduty managerfamily hotelsea viewall day dininglebanese restaurantf bhotel facilities
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Late post. What can i say. My daughter was turning 3 so since she likes water we decided to spend the day at the pool. Stay there 1 night. They upgraded us to a suite. They gifted my daughter with a pepa pig frame(my daughter's fav cartoon). The room was decorated with balloons. When we went for dinner at the restaurant they came with a cake for my daughter and also they had their photographer with them. Thanks to Evegeline, Zaine (hope i spelled the names correctly) and team for the lovely arrangement. I taught they would charge me but it was all complimentary. Awesome staff. Thank you once again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Marjan Island , General Manager at Marjan Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Traveler,

We are more than happy to join you celebrate the birthday of your daughter here in Marjan Island Resort and Spa!

I will definitely share your feedback to all the team to inspire them to continuously strive in delivering wonderful experiences to all our guests. With your kind commendations to Evgeniya and Zaine, rest assured that your message will reach them.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward in welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed 1 night was good experience, i lume the location far from city and has sea view rooms. Thank you for reception staff for upgrading my room. Clean and big room makes me feel more comfortable. On my next visit i will recommend to my friends to visit this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Esya,

We are pleased to know of your good experience and worthwhile stay in Marjan Island Resort and Spa!

It is always encouraging to learn that our guests are satisfied with their stay as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation. We look forward for your next visit soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. Definitely not the hotel to stay at if you're looking for some quiet and relaxing time by the pool. The main outside pool was filled with children and their nannies. The Hilton Doubletree has a pool for only adults. The checkin also took a long time. The beach is across the street and this was probably the nicest part of our stay. We paid for half board and the food was disappointing. They only serve still water during dinner, no alcohol at this hotel. Our second night we didn't use the half board since I wasn't feeling well so the manager was kind enough to let us order from the in-room dinning menu. The food took a long time to arrive and was very salty. The service at this hotel is very slow and the staff often seem confused with any type of request. For a five star hotel we expected more variety and luxury. If you're looking for a cheaper option at Marjan Island and for something more family oriented then this might be the hotel for you, but I would recommend spending the extra money and staying at another five star hotel with better reviews.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Carolina,

We appreciate you for sharing your feedback.

Please know that I have taken note of your concerns and I have communicated the matters to the team. Rest assured that issues will certainly be resolved by the team.

We highly value your thoughts and feedback as it is important for us to know which areas we are in need of improvement.

Thank you for your patronage and looking forward to welcome you back with an improved service at Marjan Island Resort and Spa.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We took 2-bedroom apartment as we're 2 families with kids. We took half board, the food was great, we love it.

We're a little bit disappointed due to the facility are not as what we imagine. The pool looks smaller and I don't feel it clean enough same feeling with the indoor pool :(. I would rate the hotel as 3 stars. A bit old and the receptionist also "picky".

If you Imagine and expect it as a 3-star Hotel, you will be fine. As we're expected as real 4 stars so its really not good experience moreover not good value for money!

Room Tip: I would not recommend this hotel for people expecting 4 stars above
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Marjan Island , General Manager at Marjan Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Ma’am,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback during your recent stay in Marjan Island Resort and Spa.

It is a regret to learn that your expectations were not met. Please know that we greatly value your thoughts and feedback as it is important for us to know which areas we are in need of improvement.

Despite the above aforementioned, thank you for your great appreciation to our food offers.

Our team strives and make every effort to provide a superior service experience for each and every guest; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I spent a week here at the end of February/beginning March. The hotel is immaculate and the suite we had I certainly could not fault. Mostly the food was buffet style which is not really our preference. Saying that there is a huge choice and good quality food. I am fairly sure we were the only Brits in the hotel, the majority of guests being Russian with an influx of local people at weekends.
When I wanted to book some trips I was told by the travel agent in the hotel that they were all in Russian and there was no provision for us. He seemed to dismiss me very readily. However my husband pursued this and we ended up booking a private driver, who was excellent, for four separate trips - Abu Dhabi, Dubai and two local ones. The cost was more obviously but we did see so much.
The resort is quite remote on the unfinished Marjan Island but it is quiet and peaceful. Taxis are cheap to the local mall.
Overall the Emirate experience was good and a perfect place to escape the British winter (we missed the beast from the east).

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Missd012,

Thank you for choosing our hotel!

I have noted of the above concern with the trip bookings and had raised the matter to the Operations Manager who will personally deal with the Travel and Tours desk located in our hotel lobby. Rest assured that they will review procedures and that necessary actions and solutions will take place for better guest’s satisfaction.

We have always been dedicated to providing quality service and you have helped us improve through sharing your feedback.

Thank you for your patronage and we hope to welcome you with an improved service on your next visit to Marjan Island Resort and Spa!