Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$63
View deal
eDreamsUS$63
PricelineUS$63
Agoda.comUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2018

Never stay this hotel!
Dirty, cockroaches in room, no towel. I ask towel 3 times.
Absolutely nothing I liked...it is by far the most disgusting hotel I have been to.
Terrible place! DON'T GO THERE !!!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

I don't know where to start...

We arrived and were sent to our room. The room looked like the previous guests had just left. Wet towels (I don't know they were wet... We'll get to that later), bed sheets on floor (dusty, dirty floor), and rubbish everywhere.

I went back down to the reception and told them the room was not ready. The lady simply looked at me confused and shrugged. After a phone call or two, a friendly porter took us to a different room... Where he then asked me to drop my bag off and come back to reception to sign and pay. I explained that I already have done all that. He said ok, stay here for 20 mins then I'll take you to new room. This room was furnished with broken furniture (i.e. bedside tables with broken/missing drawers and broken lamps) and what I can describe as bodily fluids on the chairs. It was quite confusing as to what was going on.

We were then taken to the original dirty room. It was now made up with new bed sheets (we think... They were stained and dirty). Thr carpet was unhoovered, and very dusty/dirty. The surfaces were dusty and unclean. Bedsidr lamps were unplugged and their wires left hanging and draped across the floor.

Before heading out to visit a friend, we wished to shower. This was not possible. No running water from the shower and no towels. This was around 2:30pm. I called down and kindly requested some towels. They never arrived in time and so we left and went out. Upon returning to the room at around 10pm, we expected towels to have been delivered. Sadly this was not the case, and after attempting to call the reception for 20 mins (I was undressed and did not wish to traverse the hotel again), they answered and said they would bring some up. They delivered them around 20 minutes later.

The staff were very unapologetic and not exactly the most friendly.

Overall, a sorry excuse for a hotel. I don't care what star-rating hotels have; all should have a basic level of surface and general upkeep.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The place is very poor, a lot of tear & wear signs everywhere. Repairs seems to be don't by in house labor cheaply so all the repairs are visible (Replaced Tiles with different colors/design, duct table all over the place, replaced switches with different designs, AC repaired cheaply) but surprisingly everything is operating LOL (you can't complain on that).
Worth mentioning that the staff was very friendly & helpful during my very short stay (only from 6 pm till 7 am).

Room tip: Never go to this hotel, its way over priced considering the quality of the facility.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

first of all.. price .. 400per night is actually heavy.. its just me and my boyfriend cant stand the tiredness especially he is driving.. so we decide to try here once we came from abu dhabi.., compare to others they dont have even.. coffe.. tea and even kettle for hot water to make.. in room.. how sad.. the time we ask for the reception. its more than 1hrs we wait..

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jhamierha
Reviewed 5 March 2017

It is dirty on so many levels.
Not to mention it is very shady, never take your family there.it was an utter waste of money.I actually tried to checkout 5 minutes after checking in, I looked for another hotel but it was very late at night and couldn't find a vacant hotel.
The ac has mice in it most probably.
The bed has bed bugs and sand everywhere.
The bathroom was just disgusting with weird brown stains eveywhere.
The furniture which was mostly from wood is damp and eaten by whaever abomnation that lives in the room.
Staff was so unhelpful and rude as if they are on something.
Its like the Egales "Hotel California" but way way way worse.

Date of stay: March 2017