“Good pub food”

Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Amagansett
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Plenty of television sports, and good food. Friendly servers. Stopped here for a family dinner. The salmon was cooked to my liking and came with good veggies and potatoes. The nachos appetizer was large and nicely prepared. TV screens on the walls made for a fun night.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Well, the most important thing is the food. It's good, nothing to say about it. They mix tex mex with seafood and the result is not as bad as it seems. Shrimps are yummy, pity they put only 2 each taco. Montaux beer is horrible, it has strawberry flavour.
Prices are hi, a main course costs 20/25 dollars. The thing thelower my rating is the light.
Only americans think that the more is dark the more is fine... all other people of the world want to see what they eat. Here you can't, You can't even read the menu!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for typical pub food. Enjoyed the wings, burgers and sweet potato fries.

Also, had a terrific gin tonic! Just the right proportion of gin to tonic and right amount of ice and lime.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with my wife for a bite to eat. It was going on 9pm on a Friday night and the place was packed but they managed to get us a table in about 5 min.

We read the menu and placed our order. The food came out pretty quickly and was good. My wife really liked her shrimp tacos. I'm not a big fan of brussel sprouts and I didn't realize that my crab cakes came with them. I was able to eat around them and otherwise enjoyed the rest of my meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We enjoy the specials at Indian Wells. Thursday night is the best-Prime rib night. Often time we are just arriving for the weekend and it is the perfect place to stop.