All reviews victoria mall cafe javas strong wifi signal business hotel excellent hotel long trip home small mall the entire hotel meeting rooms are limited options on demand place to sleep metal detector modern hotel international visitors continental breakfast front desk staff
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I understand that the hotel was designed to business people but looking around Entebbe we found it as the best option even for a family of four (including a 7 month baby) for 4 nights.
Very convenient location not far from the airport but with a mall next door literally.
Very attentive staff always trying to help. Very well supplied breakfast and spacious rooms.
The downturns: the lack of outdoor space for the hotel (garden, swimming pool, gym) but then, you are not supposed to spend a lot of time in a business hotel.
Also some works on one of the rooms made some noise during some hours.
All in all, a great option at modest price compared with the competition around.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have to admit that this hotel hands down serves the best double decker burger I have ever had in Uganda.
I got a chance to meet the chef in person and he is excellent in all he does.
wonderful service :)

Room tip: really short distance to and from the entebbe airport and entebbe zoo and the botanical gardens
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I brought my group to the Best Western Garden Hotel for our last night in Uganda. The entire team thanked me for booking us into there. It was a true western quality hotel. The staff was helpful and attentive and the rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable. I will definitely bring other groups there in the future. Our room included breakfast and the buffet was delicious with plenty of choices.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017

On arrival at the hotel, I was warmly welcomed by a bell man, who took my luggage and led me to the reception, made me feel very special! I was blown away by the decor and the finish, real class. My details were taken very fast and as I waited, was handed a glass of very nice fresh juice and a hot towel to freshen up. The reservations department took out time to give me key information about Entebbe, as well as the key activities around the hotel and the Victoria mall where it is located. The room was more than I expected, very clean, spacious and had all the 5 star amenities from an ironing board, mini fridge, complimentary coffee and water. The bathroom is laded with the latest tech goodies, and has a rain shower!! very amazing indeed. The bed was queen size, and sheets A grade, capable of taking the day's stress away. I jotted down my to do list on the swanky writing pad also provided, and thereafter the very hot shower, relaxed as i watched some nice TV. The hotel has a well stocked reading room for the ardent readers, as well as a top of the range bar, called the Ark and a very impressive restaurant with a full continental buffet for breakfast and amazing menu, with a top chef. It also has a gym to burn off all the calories from the sumptuous eats. It is very near the airport, and thus a good way to wind down as you wait for your flight. Enjoy a movie at the cinema, and have different meals and so some shopping all in one place, and use the fast internet at the Business center. Totally recommend this as the best hotel in Entebbe!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service from the staff. The room was superb. Location was great and the place felt very secure. Breakfast very limited options but what was served was very good. Overall it was a great stay.

Date of stay: July 2017