All reviews easy access near airport shuttle wifi flight shower uganda
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I keep coming back to this place over and over. Excellent service, staff extremely pleasant and helpful. The rooms are well maintained, cozy and clean all the time. The bar is fantastic.
Located just a minute away from the all essential sites.
Will definitely go back again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ASHA P, Manager at Phenicia Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear filipovicj,

It was a pleasure to have you again, Thank you for the nice words and encouragement to the staff; this is your place an pleased to have you among us and provide you with the best service every time.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I've been visiting Entebbe since 1999 and used many hotels and guest houses. The Phenicia seems to be the ideal budget accommodation. It's near the airport but I was never disturbed by aircraft noise. It felt very safe and secure. The room that i had was well equipped with aircon / TV / fridge. It was stylish and some body has created a room that was a pleasure to stay in. The staff were friendly and efficient, I certainly felt at ease. I had changes to my schedule and this would have caused problems in other places but were swiftly dealt with by the Phoenicia. Slightly off subject, the location is in a quiet side road but an easy walk to nearby shops and restaurants. I managed to get a cheap flight and then I found a stress-free motel. I'll be back without a doubt.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Dear David,

It was a pleasure having you among us and happy to have you again. Without any doubt we are here to make your stay pleasant and safe. We will keep it up and do our utmost to make it more pleasant for our customers.

Happy you liked it. Thanks again.

Best Regards
Phenicia Motel Management

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Very poor restaurant, takes an hour to get yr food, even without other guests there.

Woke up by somebody cutting the gras just outside my room, before 9 am Saturday morning.... And then discovered that my suitcase was invaded by ants - absolutely NOT to recomend.
Way to expencive compared with what u get.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jorunnhae
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Phenicia was a beautiful stay for the one night we stayed before our departure from Uganda. It is only about 8 minutes from the airport, there are airport taxis/shuttles easily available, and the staff is so so nice. Our room was great, with wifi, hot water, a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning, etc. We were all really happy with our short stay. I come to Uganda every year and we will definitely be staying again if we ever need a room!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank giannas672
Management response:Responded 13 July 2017

Dear Gianna,

It was a pleasure having you among us; Thank you for your feedback and we will be glad to have you again.

Kind Regards,
Sam

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Enjoyed nights sleep and it was so near the airport.

Very professional reception team especially James.

Rooms was big and very clean with hot water.

Wifi was very slow though that night with poor signal.

Keep it up though!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 5 July 2017

Dear Donald,

Thank you for your feedback; We are actually working on a contract with a new internet provider as the current one is not meeting our customers expectations.

Thank you very much and Hope to see you again.

Kind Regards,