Candan Apart Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$51
  • Restaurant
US$366
US$137
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Greenpark Apartments(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$76
Orkide Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Breakfast included
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$67
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2014

Just stay away if you value your health. Food covered in flies. Cats allowed to walk on the tables. Not able to have contact with a rep. Locals feel sorry for you when you say where you are staying. Towels will not be changed unless you throw them in the shower. Milk jug left all crusty for days on end. But we spent as much time away from this place as we could as we were determined it would not spoil our holiday. Many more faults but not going to waste my breath. ..JUST STAY ANYWHERE ELSE.

• Stayed: October 2014
3  Thank Dandkwarre
Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

I went for a week all inclusive with 2 friends. Honestly it depends what type of holiday you are after. For me and my friends it was our first holiday abroad with friends and we had an amazing time.
The food isn't amazing, if you like melon you'll be fine! It was pretty much chips on the menu each day and the cakes they laid out during snack times were set. The Rooms are very basic. While we were there we made friends with quite a few different groups of people so we got to see the inside of a few different rooms. The ones on the top floor are very tiny but you get the nice balcony. The staff were really great and would do anything they could to go the extra mile for you. During our stay it was my friends birthday, so we arranged a secret party with the staff who helped us get a cake and they got the chef to carve a huge melon and put a cocktail inside with sparklers!
The one thing that I disliked was the music around the pool, I'm sure they repeated the same CDS over and over. Pool was nice, always clean.
Marmaris itself was brilliant. The beach was nice, you get lucky men trying to sell to you but a firm no and they'll leave you alone. We went on a boat trip twice during the week because we enjoyed it so much. You get all inclusive drinks and and food as you're on the boat for about 6ish hours. While on the boat you go around caves and to a little village with shops and restaurants. During one of the boat trips we went on the banana boat. The boat stops in the middle of the sea so you can swim and hire out things.
At night time you have 2 options (if you want to go out to drink and dance). You can go to bar street which is about a mile walk away which is full of nightclubs. Or you can go the opposite way where there are more laid back pubs and bars where you can sit outside and relax. There are a few karaoke bars around too.
There are plenty of shops around if you want to walk around during the day and there's a market.
I really enjoyed this holiday, I would definitely say the friends I went with and the friends we made while we were there, made this holiday brilliant. The hotel is very basic so don't expect more than you pay for. Marmaris has the potential to be a brilliant holiday for you.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leanne P
Reviewed 24 October 2014

Went there this september 2014. Have been to Marmaris about 15 times already, different hotels but not as bad as this! Rot in thooms are so bad, had to pay extra to get one with a balcony and as soon as we got in saw caucraches running araund. Servise it terrible and they can put something in your drink so that you dont drink anymore. Rooms are horrible and be careful they steal things. My speakers were stolen. Just try to find another hotel and have a nice holliday!!!!

Room Tip: Just choose another hotel! Trust me! I have been to Marmaris different hotels so many times. For example Pasha b. hotel is so much better. Just dont make you holliday so bad by staying in Sun Maris. It is a family run hotel and they are all in one horrible gang. We never had an argument with them but they have ruind our holiday.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank choosik1
Reviewed 17 October 2014

We returned last week from a two week all inclusive stay at this hotel (should have been sun Maris Central but it was closing for the season so got moved here). The reviews for this hotel are very off putting but actually it was totally fine. Really centrally located, 2 min walk to beach and in between the old town (bar street) and beach road, a stretch of bars and restaurants. The hotel itself is spotless throughout, the rooms are very small although we were offered a bigger room without a balcony which we declined. Towels/ bedding changed every couple of day and floors mopped, beds made every day. Aircon was fine but not sure how effective it would but in much hotter weather. Staff are all really friendly, you get back what you put in! AI bar closes at 10.30 thereafter you pay for drinks. We only ever had white wine and beer which were both nice, definitely not watered down!! The food in my opinion was good but this is where fussy people may be put off!! It was quite repetitive but we certainly never went hungry, always loads of fresh salad, fresh soup and fresh bread for lunch and dinner, hot food was a variation of chicken, beef, fish, chips and then rice and nan bread but I never once had anything that wasn't really nice. Breakfast was the usual cereal, yoghurt, fruit, jams, bread and then hot was a variation of eggs.
The only fault I could mention was the showers, sometimes hot but sometimes freezing, think in high season it would be worse when the hotels busier! All in all it's a budget hotel running on a tight budget but I'd happily go back, met some great friends both staff and other holiday makers. That's said even while we were there we heard people saying it was the hotel from hell, seriously couldn't understand this!!!

Room Tip: First floor rooms have no balcony so second floor upwards if that's important
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2014

Arrived on the 23 rd sept at 3.05 AM at the sun Maris Central but were told we had to go to the sun Maris City as there were no rooms so walking the streets at 3.30 am was not pleasant anyway room was well in the roof under the solar panels an very small , we ate out nearly every day witch we did not budget for as the food was covered in flies plus it was transported from the other hotel not covered I av video footage as proof . The water was out of the tap and poured into water machine undrinkable . Staff very ignorant an only started to speak to us the day before we left suppose expecting tips but did not get . Nothing at all for children to eat . Cold chicken or fish every meal time the list goes on an I am noway a snob glad to be home

• Stayed: September 2014