SunConnect Grand Ideal Premium
US$208
US$199
Apart Green Park(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$21
  • Restaurant
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$45
US$40
US$283
2,441 results
All reviewscafe de parissun connectentertainment teamturkeybar staffnext yearsnack barpool areathomas cookevery nightturkish bathsaladgreat holidaysister hotelair conjacket potatopool towels
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel unless of course it's your first ever visit to Turkey then you would have nothing to compare with
You have to get your own drinks around the pool.
Bumping and jumping over other guests
No service
I had 3 floor towels as hand towels
Obviously the workers couldn't differentiate the 2.
Vegetarian options very limited.
Had same food all the time
Fairly good for meat eaters they said.
The rooms were basic no luxury at all
And ohhh don't expect water in the fridge.
It's only topped up twice a week!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at SunConnect Grand Ideal Premium, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your review posted on Tripadvisor.
I am disappointed to read the comments made and would like to add to them.
Myself and the Thomas Cook rep are here to help with any concerns that guests may have and we also attempt to answer any questions that are raised to us. We do not offer a waiter service around the pool - this facility is available in the restaurants only. I can only apologise if you have received shower mats and not hand towels however this could have easily been resolved if notified. We do not cater for guests individual dietary requirements however, we do offer an extensive range of dishes including meat-poultry-fish jacket potaotes, pasta etc are available as well as soups, a vast salad and fresh fruit selection. The restaurant offers three themed evenings of chill n grill bbq, Turkish Night and Asian night, rooms are provided with free safeboxes, free individual air-conditioning and as advertised a mini-cooler that is replenished two times each week. The bathroom is provided with shampoo-conditioner-shower gel-body lotion-earbuds and the room with shoe polishing cloth, slippers and a sewing kit.
I do hoope that you will visit us again in the future and on behalf of my Team here at SunConnect Grand Ideal, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel itself was lovely, the staff were friendly and attentive and the place was immaculate. Our room was slightly smaller than we would have wanted but it was lovely and the view from the balcony was incredible, we could see both the sea and the pool from where we were located on the 5th floor.

The food was mediocre, it’s nice enough for the price you pay but unless you get there as soon as the rest opens it’s cold more often than not. The Turkish night they held was good fun though and the food was goos to try, the staff looked like they were having good fun singing together their songs, despite them being unable to hold a tune it was enjoyable to watch and listen to!

We only have two complaints from our visit, the first is despite arriving late a 2.30am we had a very long wait to check in, we were waiting at least 30 minutes without being offered a drink despite a long journey and didn’t yet have access to the bar without a wrist band. There was a very long queue behind us as well waiting and only two members of staff that served together one at a time so they weren’t able to check in independently of each other which seemed strange.

Our second complaint and the one in which you should take heed before booking is that it is a very noisy hotel. We were woken every morning between 3am and 6am continuously with people arriving home from being out or from checking in. There is absolutely no sound insulation and you hear every whisper, however, most the time people weren’t whispering. We spent the entire holiday knackered which was a shame as it was booked to relax and catch up on much needed sleep!

Overall the hotel itself is lovely, as long as you’re okay with cold food and not sleeping between the hours of 3am and 6am.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Denice v

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your recent holiday holiday review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
I would like to thank you for your comments especially those of the cleanliness of the Hotel and the care shown by staff.
Our Food Engineer can be seen regularly in the restaurant along with the restaurant chefs temperature testing all food items and these temperatures are recorded and kept for the adhoc Inspections that are carried out by the Food Health & Safety Department.
Un fortunately, you have holidayed in a SunConnect Family Hotel during the school Easter Holidays and the first week of the season when the Hotel was full to capacity with only check-in arriving throughout the day and night. It may have been possible to have assisted with noise if notified with room numbers wherever possible as we do understand the importance of rest for all.
I do hope that you will holiday once again with us at maybe one of our adult only Hotels Ideal Piccolo and Ideal Pearl that open late in April.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have previously worked two seasons in Turkey. My most recent was Marmaris in 2016, so I am very familiar with Marmaris and know it like the back of my hand.

We booked this as the price was right. We weren't really bothered by the all inclusive but the food was fantastic. I'd definitely recommend that you use the snack bar for lunch. It was so good! The drinks were fantastic too, as was breakfast and dinner.

The hotel was immaculate in every way. The staff were brilliant and worked so hard. We didn't stay in on an evening so I can't comment on the entertainment or kids clubs but there was always something that was going on.

The rooms were a bit on the small side, but they were modern, bright and very clean. Rooms come equiped with a small hairdryer and a mini-fridge. For those who need it to store medication, I'd reccomend contacting the hotel before arrival. The rooms also have a safe and great air-conditioning. We had a pool view room and we could slightly see the sea!

The hotel is located in what i refer to as modern Marmaris with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants nearby. It's only a few lira to jump on a dolmus and simply flag them down to Blueport, which is considered the tourist centre, or, stay on to the Marina. Food and drink is generally more expensive down the marina. But the views, and the sunsets are incredible.

Marmaris has something to offer for everyone and bars and restaurants to suit all budgets. The hotel is only a 2 minute walk from the beach. The beach is shingly but great for swimming. As a general rule, bars such as the Blackpool bar will allow you to use their sunbeds providing you order food or drinks. We preferred the beach to the pool. We never struggled to get a sunbed, but the pool area was always extremely busy.

I've holidayed in Marmaris around ten times now and worked 2 seasons here. I would absolutely stay here again even though i generally always go self catering.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mark L
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at SunConnect Grand Ideal Premium, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Good morning,
Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
It is a pleasure to read your wonderful comments regarding our Hotel especially with the food served and the cleanliness you have experienced. I do hope that you will visit us again in the future and on behalf of my Team here at SunConnect Grand Ideal Premium, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

For such a cheap holiday we didn’t expect much, however the hotel was so modern and spotless! The staff were helpful and the daily entertainment was good. The food was different most days which was brilliant for an all inclusive hotel. The spa in the hotel is great and brilliant value for money as well!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
7  Thank 19hannahw94
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at SunConnect Grand Ideal Premium, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
It is a pleasure to read your positive comments and I do hope that you will return. On behalf of my Team here at SunConnect Grand Ideal Premium, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Right to start I would like to thank all the staff for a fantastic holiday.
Let's start with animation,from morning till night these guys are on the go entertaining the guests.well done guys you are a credit to the hotel.
Next food: anyone who says they have gone hungry are very picky or on a diet. The food is spot on.
Rooms:nice size,air con is fantastic. Rooms cleaned daily,clean towels daily, maids do a great job.
Hotel cleanliness: absolutely spot on .you see cleaning staff from the time you open your eyes till the time you go to bed.
All in all I would say this hotel is in the top 5%of hotels in marmaris. Everything is top notch.
If I had a complaint it would be the lifts ,which in my opinion are too small for the hotel size. But hey no hotel is 100%perfect is It?And I gotta admit it's actually nice to give a positive review on a hotel in marmaris.
I would just like to thank the waiter in the restaurant for all his hard work looking after our needs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank paul0100
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at SunConnect Grand Ideal Premium, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Good morning,
Thank you for your review posted on Tripadvisor.
It is a pleasure to read your many wonderful comments regarding your holiday with us and I do hope that you will return.