Free cancellation until 22/07
US$337
US$198
US$188
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$300/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Yunus Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$85
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$586
Hotels.com
All reviewsnext yearturkeyhotel apartmentssmall hotelquiet areahotel managercleaned dailyevery nightwe arrived late at nightcleaned every daygreat holidaybreakfast and dinnercleaning stafffriendly hotelbig thankssomething for everyonerooms are basic
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We arrived on 2 September. A bit hairy on check-in at 5.30 am as given awful room (504 - avoid!) - however on speaking to manager in morning all was resolved and we were moved immediately. After this, everything went wonderfully. Staff are lovely and so helpful - nothing too much trouble. we did however have a balcony overlooking the pool so it was interesting sitting out there very early morning (about 6 am) watching the sunbed hoggers (of which there were many - all sneaking out sure they hadn't been seen - until they looked up to see me waving cheerily!!! ). The food was excellent and service great. As to the room, it was very clean and I think my only gripe was the leaking shower seal which turned the bathroom into a small swimming pool - this was actually fixed - using my flannel and a plastic bag!!!! Apart from all the foregoing we had a brilliant time and have already booked for next year, and lookng forward to it. Hotel is well placed for beach, shops, transport etc.

Room Tip: Please avoid Room 504 - it is the pits, has noisy aircon, brick wall balcony, no view whatsoever and is stuffy and charmless!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

After reading many reviews upon the place it is clear to see that many people recently have not had pleasant experiences. This made me worry that my holiday to Marmaris would be ruined. Upon arrival we were not greeted well at all by a staff member with a bald head. He was very soulesss and didnt seem to care at all that new guests had arrived. Gave our key and that was it. Initially not impressed at all. Our room was very clean and general housekeeping was good. Our next day entailed a breakfast of nice quality and large variation. Happy about that. The day staff are very honest and lovely in terms of friendliness and are always attentive to needs. Regarding the night staff I did address to the manager and he apologized and did claim that he will be removing him after season closes. Everyday brought a new discovery to us and we began to realise that the place wasnt as bad as made out. The staff may seem quiet and seem not to talk unless spoken to, but when speaking, all are nice people. A good pep talk should solve that problem. However, i do agree with some points that were raised about the TLC. Some things do need redoing and the place would be fab. For example the pool guttering and carpets on the stairs. The rooms appliances do also need changing. Again however, do not let this put you off from planning it as your next holiday for summer. It is a good hotel and many people forget it is 3 star not 5. A special mention for staff member Ali who was such a nice man always smiling and talkative. Personally speaking to the owner Hassan i grew to see that he has a lot of plans for the place and cares greatly for this place. I hope to see the new refurb for next year and if it is done, I will return here happily. Good food, good location and for 3 stars, very nice and affordable. Little things to be tweaked and it will be very successful. Finally, i spoke to many people at the time of staying and all agree it is a good place so please dont be put off. I hope to see the changes made for next year and hope things are addressed what iv'e mentioned.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank idrees a
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the blue palace august for 2 weeks on arrival early hours of morning we were greeted by a grumpy receptionist who clearly couldn't be bothered rooms were awful we complained the next morning as the smell was so bad! Told they would clean the pipes out still could smell it. Pool was filthy never once saw them clean it and the food was a disaster when sent back they weren't very happy! We ate out every night! Bad experience all round for the Blue palace.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2017

i have been going here with my family since 2004 and am sorry to say this year was my last as we were treated like criminals because of a bill we are adamant we paid but we repaid it to save any animosity . This happened to a few people. The new staff and management were not very good. I had an accident on our second last day were I slipped on a wet floor inside the building were there was no wet floor signs to alert of this. I badly hurt my ankle and none of the staff came to help me or ask if I was ok. It was left to 2 guests whom we have got to know over the years of going to blue palace to come help me and go get my husband for me and a bag of ice from the bar as none of the staff were interested obviously because of our disagreement over the bill. This happened in August and I am still off work with ankle injury. New management haven't got a clue how to run this place except into the ground.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank eliz19652017
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a two week stay and was disappointed to what we got. When we first arrived after a long day we was took to a room in the old building on the top floor stuck in a corner which oversaw not a very good look when out on the balcony. The bedding was stained, curtain hanging off the rail just totally disappointing and the "kitchen" wasn't much better as we went self catering. went down to reception straight away and explained we wasn't happy with the room and wanted another one they took us to see another room and even though it didn't have a kitchen area in we was more than happy to take it as it was so much better than the other room!

From the pictures online it looked amazing but when got there it was obvious the standard wasn't the same.

So the food, not much to say about it. Could be so much better! Breakfast was always crap. And the other two menus wasn't much better, didn't even pay any attention to the Buffett as it looked rank and with what we heard wasn't nice either!

Never saw the floor in the Buffett and seating area inside get cleaned or for that fact never saw it get cleaned round pool or seating area!

Getting into our last week our room was just covered in dust even though we had cleaners in, I was having to clean because it was that bad! Lumps of dust all over the floor! Bathroom was just vile, never looked it's ever been cleaned. I had to pull the bed sheet off to make sure it got changed as it never did until I did so, all sheets just seemed to be stained as it's all I've seen people saying. Also our toilet broke in our room and we was made to wait over 24 hours before it got fixed!

One reception guy wasn't too nice to talk to apart from that rest of the staff are lovely. Specially mehmet, if that's how you spell his name, couldn't do enough for us.

Online it said about the evening entertainment and what surprise it was crap they shouldn't even bother! They put up what time whatever was on and they would be early and be done within 10 minutes. Multiple times they said bingo would be happening but it ended up just being dead on a night so it wouldn't happen. Always dead on a night but if the owners/managers/staff put effort into the place and owners put money into it would be a brilliant place.

Wouldn't recommend!