Candan Apart Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$240
Orkide Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Breakfast included
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsnext yearturkeysmall hotelhalf board basisquiet areacleaned dailywe arrived late at nightcleaned every daybed and breakfasthotel managerevery nightevery morninggreat holidaybelly dancingfriendly hoteltwo weekscleaning staff
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the blue palace august for 2 weeks on arrival early hours of morning we were greeted by a grumpy receptionist who clearly couldn't be bothered rooms were awful we complained the next morning as the smell was so bad! Told they would clean the pipes out still could smell it. Pool was filthy never once saw them clean it and the food was a disaster when sent back they weren't very happy! We ate out every night! Bad experience all round for the Blue palace.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank demidoll81
Reviewed 15 September 2017

i have been going here with my family since 2004 and am sorry to say this year was my last as we were treated like criminals because of a bill we are adamant we paid but we repaid it to save any animosity . This happened to a few people. The new staff and management were not very good. I had an accident on our second last day were I slipped on a wet floor inside the building were there was no wet floor signs to alert of this. I badly hurt my ankle and none of the staff came to help me or ask if I was ok. It was left to 2 guests whom we have got to know over the years of going to blue palace to come help me and go get my husband for me and a bag of ice from the bar as none of the staff were interested obviously because of our disagreement over the bill. This happened in August and I am still off work with ankle injury. New management haven't got a clue how to run this place except into the ground.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank eliz19652017
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a two week stay and was disappointed to what we got. When we first arrived after a long day we was took to a room in the old building on the top floor stuck in a corner which oversaw not a very good look when out on the balcony. The bedding was stained, curtain hanging off the rail just totally disappointing and the "kitchen" wasn't much better as we went self catering. went down to reception straight away and explained we wasn't happy with the room and wanted another one they took us to see another room and even though it didn't have a kitchen area in we was more than happy to take it as it was so much better than the other room!

From the pictures online it looked amazing but when got there it was obvious the standard wasn't the same.

So the food, not much to say about it. Could be so much better! Breakfast was always crap. And the other two menus wasn't much better, didn't even pay any attention to the Buffett as it looked rank and with what we heard wasn't nice either!

Never saw the floor in the Buffett and seating area inside get cleaned or for that fact never saw it get cleaned round pool or seating area!

Getting into our last week our room was just covered in dust even though we had cleaners in, I was having to clean because it was that bad! Lumps of dust all over the floor! Bathroom was just vile, never looked it's ever been cleaned. I had to pull the bed sheet off to make sure it got changed as it never did until I did so, all sheets just seemed to be stained as it's all I've seen people saying. Also our toilet broke in our room and we was made to wait over 24 hours before it got fixed!

One reception guy wasn't too nice to talk to apart from that rest of the staff are lovely. Specially mehmet, if that's how you spell his name, couldn't do enough for us.

Online it said about the evening entertainment and what surprise it was crap they shouldn't even bother! They put up what time whatever was on and they would be early and be done within 10 minutes. Multiple times they said bingo would be happening but it ended up just being dead on a night so it wouldn't happen. Always dead on a night but if the owners/managers/staff put effort into the place and owners put money into it would be a brilliant place.

Wouldn't recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We booked for a week with thomas cook with breakfast, wish we didn't bother.
The rooms are tiny and are look terrible you have to pay extra for the tv and air con, the view from the balcony was just someone else's rubbish room, the beds were so uncomfortable as well as the sheets having stains, the shower barely worked.

If you paid extra for breakfast you made a mistake they don't even check it's that bad, food that you pay for at lunch and get cooked for you is ok and cheap, didn't bother with dinner here, nightlife was non existent.

The pool was dirty never seen it get cleaned once.

Good location so you don't have to stay in the apartments for much time thankfully.

Staff were ok friendly enough, the receptionists were a bit miserable and when we checked out just said "ok" didn't ask how our stay was or anything.

Thomas cook rep was useless and couldn't care less as we heard a good few people complain to him about the place.

So yeah avoid like the plague.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan M
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Came to stay in this hotel in August . Wasn't anything like how it looked in the pictures ( either good photographer or very old pictures ) staff hard working and friendly though one in particular took a shine to my daughter who wasn't interested and after she knocked him back , he took it like a child and left us for more than 15 minutes on one occasion as he no longer wanted to serve us . Came half board and really wasn't to my taste at all . The first time I have came to turkey and not enjoyed the food at all . Ate out almost every night for the two weeks so half board was a waste of money . Room wasn't cleaned daily but sometimes that was our choice . All inclusive is better value as they don't have hidden extras like safe, air con , tv etc so expect to be paying up to an extra £100 if you stay 2 weeks , we paid £75 for air con and safe didn't bother with tv . The balcony was overlooking overgrowth of branches so there was no view to see from there too . Not a bad location but let's just say I won't go so 'budget' next time , that said over £700pp isn't cheap either .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family