“Bo55pny”

Andy's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #34 of 541 Restaurants in Marmaris
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Turkish, British
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: … Erol,Zafer and charlie welcome you to Andy’s restaurant.Why not relax and enjoy a drink and a meal in the comfortable surroundings of our Marmaris restaurant established since 1999. We are centrally located just 10 minutes walk from the centre of Marmaris, close to the beachfront and local amenities.We have an excellent lunch time menu consisting of light bites and snacks and our A la carte evening menu has earned us an International reputation for delivering first class food especially tailored to your personal requirements along with our outstanding service. We offer 3 computers with free internet access for the children and around the clock satellite TV offering all Sky Sports channels, News channels and much more. While your here, you are more than welcome to stay in our comfortable Marmaris Apart Hotel as well!If you’re keen on some amazing natural entertainment, join our crew on one of our unique Marmaris Jeep Safaris and Marmaris Boat Trips and see the beautiful breath taking natural wonders of söğüt, taşlıca, bozburun, selimiye, orhaniye & hisarönü !As your comfort and happiness is of great importance to us, we would be very pleased to serve you on any of your Special Occasions… Whether it’s a Birthday, Anniversary or just a special night, at Andy’s Restaurant, our top notch Catering and Service is aimed to please!We look forward to meeting you or seeing you again!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Twice in one week! Perfect food. Very busy yes but shows how good it is. Prices very good but that the economic climate at present. No hecklers frt of house trying to attract you in so no hassle. Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,082)

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Came here twice for breakfast first time the bloke served us was ok second time he was busy sat with friends smoking took 15 min till he moved to take r order and didn’t get the toast with the breakfast but the food was good, it also was clean and tidy

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Visited with my husband and 2 children.The menu is huge with something for everyone. Took me so long to decide what to have as there was so much to choose from. The food wasn’t disappointing either! It tasted amazing,people there were very polite.will definitely go back here when we return to Marmaris next year for our holiday.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

It's difficult not to just repeat what I have posted in previous years, about Andy's but we love this place

The food is great, the staff are fantastic & the prices are incredible value for money.

We ate here around five times during our recent two weeks in Marmaris & enjoyed every mouthful.

Keep up the good work Gents & we'll see you again next August.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

There was 14 of us that booked a table I mean the food was nice however I thought it was pricey. The owner Andy I believe wasn’t that polite and couldn’t crack a smile at all. Over the food was ok but pricey. The home made apple crumble wasn’t the best avoid that and have the chocolate brownie which I think is better. Overall 7/10 would I go back. I don’t think I would tbh.