US$211
US$56
US$51
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$284
US$155
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$194
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$336
HotelsClick
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Trash, trash, trash. This review was even encouraged to be written by one of the receptionists at the hotel, and encouraged me to give it the least amount of stars as possible. One thing I will never remember, is how the smell of sewers would emerge mysteriously from the bathroom. Absolutely disgusting. How many times we had to speak to the staff about the poor excuse of "cleaning" in the rooms of the hotel. The showers of the bathroom does not function properly, nor does the faucet. The food is absolutely monotonous; the same breakfast and dinner every day, with occasional changes of the dessert. The hotel only offers two hours of breakfast - from eight in the morning to ten, that is an unfair amount of time. Let me not even get started on the wifi of the hotel. It would never function in the rooms of the hotel unless you were at the pool or at the bar of the hotel. This hotel barely deserves half a star.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ahaha H
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Third year running at the Malhun hotel. As usual the staff were great making us feel really welcome from the moment we arrived. Food was very good (we stayed half board) and because there were only a few guests at the start of the season, we had breakfast and dinner served right on the seafront. Wonderful sunsets nearly every night. What a great way to spend a couple of weeks. Our thanks to everyone at the hotel. We shall return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Wen myself and my family arrived at 3.30am hotel was closed no lights on or anything I booked my holiday in may 2016, They had took my money in July 2016 they left me, my 8yr old neice, my 75 yr old nana, mum and friend on the street lucky they found me another hotel after I kicked off please avoid. I booked this last yr after my husband died so I could have a relaxing holiday after being his carer for 3yrs wen he became terminal. what has annoyed me the most I was in contact with a member of staff who works there and he advised me all yr they would be open. I have not had an apology from anybody from this hotel which is disgusting in my eyes

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2016

set on sea front separated from shingle beach by car free promenade , rooms clean towels changed daily . breakfast Turkish olives cheese tomatoes hard boiled eggs odd times scrambled omelettes , lunch limited choice as most guests on half board, dinner better choice, staff friendly most under stand English, one thing missing from hotel information and photos is that the annex is a separate building across the road behind one of the owners house it has its own swimming pool but every thing else is in the main hotel ,the hotel has a small swimming pool with indoor outdoor eating area one thing not to be missed is the sunset behind the islands from the bar stayed here for 4 weeks, wi/fi in 3 different areas the best I found was in the bar , I would say pay the little bit extra to stay in the main hotel if only from security point of view

Room Tip: rooms high up have better sea view low numbers family rooms have side views not much to see
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank pakal140745
Reviewed 23 October 2016

We staid with a family of 9 people in this hotel and had a great week. The staff was very friendly, nothing was ever too much to ask. The food was good, every day different and lots to choose from. The location is super. Just walk out the hotel and you're on the beach. Fabulous sunsets. We were very pleasantly surprised by our bar bill at the end of the week. They charge really reasonable prices.
This hotel is the perfect place to stay with your family. Kids friendly.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family