All reviews half board served on the roof terrace turkey lovely hotel top floor pool bar previous years stayed here for a week next year large pool plenty of sunbeds enjoyable holiday end of the season bars and restaurants ece
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I really liked it here, although I think the whole hotel could do with a bit of pampering itself. The room was great, with a fridge, very useful and loads of toiletries provided, the air con is effective and very welcomed as it was hot, hot, hot. The pool is fantastic, always a sun bed available and towels provided. We had B&B and I enjoyed breakfast on the roof terrace, great views and a nice selection, have to say though that the waiting staff are all a bit grumpy. The hotel overlooks a very busy marina so always something to look at and I didn't find it noisy at all, all of the rooms are sea facing, clever design feature, all good. There are loads of reasonable restaurant within a short walk of the hotel, so I wouldn't go half board here, I felt that the pool bar was pretty expensive compared to bars in town, just as you would expect but still (I think) a little short sighted of the management. It seemed as though the majority of the people at the pool disappeared elsewhere for lunch every day. I would certainly recommend this hotel, it's comfortable, still a little grand if somewhat tired, and I would go back here again.

2  Thank Ian B
Reviewed 21 July 2015

We stayed at this hotel for 10 nights. Our room had everything we needed, with a little balcony overlooking the marina. The bathroom was outdated and tired, but everything worked. Breakfasts were served on the rooftop terrace with fabulous views. The food was average and the serving staff a tad on the grumpy and surly side! The pool was the best thing about the hotel, always clean with a free lounger in sun or shade any time of the day. Refreshments poolside were too expensive though. The really sad/puzzling thing was that my very plain, cotton nightdress disappeared half way through our stay. I reported it to Reception as soon as I noticed (in the evening as I was getting ready to sleep). The staff did ask Housekeeping the next day and said they checked with the laundry, but otherwise their reaction was underwhelming and they made no effort to find it. I was very disappointed and quite upset.

Room Tip: All rooms quiet with sea views.
3  Thank Alison B
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Fabulous colonial hotel which overlooks beautiful scenery, with hills to the front and a stunning marina. 5 minute walk into town, but no noise. Staff are always helpful and excellent and the food is always fabulous - dinner by the water at night and breakfast on the rooftop terrace. Wonderful value for money and a very relaxing place to be!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank huntfamily100
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Stayed a t this hotel for 7 nights, had a sea view room, it was really clean and had excellent air condition. The food was ok, I liked the pool area and the nice views over the sea, the hotel is in an excellent location for the town, all in all an excellent hotel, would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank juls1809
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Just returned from our second visit to the Marina and really can only reiterate my comments made following our first visit in June 2013 as nothing appears to have changed:
Superb,quiet location but five minute walk to town,Excellent food with wide choice for both breakfast and dinner. Both hotel and grounds/pool area exceptionally clean.Staff friendly and helpful but a number do have very limited English.As I said in my last review it is generally in need of some tlc but particularly refurbishment of the bathrooms.
For us it was a relaxing 10 break and despite the shortfall I have highlighted we will almost certainly return.

It is a quiet and refined hotel and yes the majority of guests are British who are quiet and well behaved. If you want you want the opposite to this, a hotel in resorts in Greece or Spain would suit you better.

Room Tip: All rooms face the marina with wonderful views particularly from the two upper floors.
1  Thank Trejan_12