Orka Boutique Hotel
US$32
US$29
  • Pool
US$117
Ten Apart Hotel(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
US$28
getaroom.com
US$163
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscarnival restaurantcentral locationharbour frontsea viewlovely hotelbeautiful roomfethiye harbourwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyed my stayturkeya lovely staybreakfast buffetthird floorrestaurants and shopstown centrelocation is greatthe hotel staff
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I live in Fethiye and with my friends always meet at the Carnival as the service is excellent, as is the food. Kadir welcomes always with a smile, therefore no hesitation in encouraging others to experience this lovely hotel in a lovely location
Kay Pullar

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Every positive feedback motivates us more to provide an excellent service to make our guests feel comfortable and welcome.

We all hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Nice small and elegant hotel in the center of Fethiye at the beautiful seaside, harbour and promenade. The site of the hotel is so special and I suppose that every square centimeter has a gold price, so it has not a private yard but has a sympathetic spacious restaurant at the seaside, some nice trees around and a small parking place in front of the hotel. Taxi stop is only about 50 meters from the hotel.
The hotel has great windows which help to be connected with the environment and enjoy the beautiful views towards the city with mountains or seaside and harbour. I like that the hotel is not very big, it helps to feel more comfortable and make the relations between the staff and guests more cordial and close. Interior design is modern and simple, light colors dominate which makes a pleasant relax feeling. It's good that some decoration items or pictures on the walls are on nature theme, this helps to smooth the geometrical construction of interior and makes it more harmonious. In the room there was a sitting place with 2 armchairs and a small table, it helped to feel like at home. The bed was very comfortable. My room had a wonderful sea and land view which I could enjoy even straight from my bed. In the morning and in the evening I could admire from my bed the nature color games in the sky, on the sea and on the mountain peaks. I felt like in the fairy tale flying with my bed over the sea towards the mountains.
Breakfast buffet choice was great, nice and fresh. Some things I tasted the fist time in my life. I was happy that I could eat tahini, which I like very much. I also liked that there were some healthy choices like green salads, apples, nuts etc. I missed only grapes (that could be good together with apples or cheeses) and small typical turkish cakes. The assistants were so helpful that brought a cup of tea to my table without asking.
I thank very much the kind and helpful staff. Special thanks to Önder who showed me how to find a nice pathway to the historical sights.
I spent three happy days in Fethiye and at Orka Boutique Hotel at the end of the season. I was sad that I could not stay longer. I wish to return to this lovely place next year and to be there longer.

Stayed: November 2017
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Anne,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time to share your review regarding your experience at Orka Boutique Hotel.

We are most grateful for your feedback, and for you mentioning that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We try our very best to ensure that each of our guests receive exemplary service, and is welcomed with warm and genuine hospitality, in order to deliver an incomparable 5* experience.

I would like to specially thank you for your kind comments about our staff. I shared your review with our team as there can be no greater motivator than our guests' comments.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful holiday so lucky in everything
Weather was perfect for end of October and the hotel was perfect especially for the time of year
Central to everything and near all the restaurants and shops and with magnificent views over fethiye from every angle
We upgraded from the top balcony room which was very spacious and comfortable to the jacuzzi room and the views were stunning it was an effort to leave the room it was so comfortable and had everything you needed although a kettle as well as coffee machine would have been welcome for my daughter just for boiling water for tea as machine didn’t get boiling
Her family sea view room was also excellent
The restaurant is lovely and nice and warm but with great views even if sat inside if a bit chilly at night, the food was very good
The staff could not have been better they were all each one of them dedicated to their work and you could see they take pride in their service and commitment
Thank you all for a wonderful week we will definitely return and miss you and your lovely hotel already

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Lorna,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review.

I appreciate you recognising our service and dedication in your review, which really does mean a great deal to us. I shared your review with our team as there can be no greater motivator than our guests' comments.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We were lucky to get a water front view room on the third floor, which we enjoyed so much.
However the walls between rooms is thin and you feel that your neighbours are litrelly with you in the same room!
We also had an incident that the AC was not working! And although you don't really need one in November for cooling but the noice does help with masking noise around. The room was clean with toilettairs, the mattress is ok.
Breakfast buffet was average.
Staff some were sweet and helpful and others were doing their job.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Jumana,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking time to share your review regarding your experience.

We have taken your comments on board and are working to resolve the issues.

Your feedback were addressed to our management.

Hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I have recently returned home from the Orka Boutique where I stayed for twelve nights. It is the third time I have stayed there, and after my last stay, when there were a lot of problems with the lift (now sorted), I was hoping for a more relaxing time. This, however, wasn’t meant to be. I have to say first that it is a lovely hotel, with lovely staff, who try their best to help you. However, if it wants to keep its two awards, one of them being ‘Luxury Sea View Hotel of the Year ‘, I think it needs to up its game. Health and Safety as we know it in the UK, is not on the same level in Turkey, and this especially is where they fell down this time. I spend more time in my room than most, due to a health condition which means I have to rest sometimes. One day, they decided to lay a new carpet on all the floors, including just outside my room, and the smell of the (very toxic) carpet glue was terrible. This is the time of year when the hotel still has many guests, so why on earth do they choose to refurbish at this time?! Why not wait until November when there are no more flights from the UK, and the hotel is quiet. The General Manager did speak to me about it, after I complained, but his explanation didn’t really hold water. He did grant me a free meal due to what happened, which I was very grateful for, but that’s not really the point. On top of that, instead of cutting the carpet into the door frame, the carpet layer left a flap of carpet up outside three doors. Despite me telling the Office Manager, it was there for three days, ready and waiting for me to break my neck every time I opened the door!

My other gripe is that sometimes the music in the restaurant was too loud, in fact I had most of my meals in Address Restaurant just along from the Orka because of that. I did mention it to one of the waiters, but he intimated that if he turned it down, it would not go down well with other customers. Music in restaurants should be background music.

Like I said, this is a lovely hotel, and if you have a sea view, the view is amazing! Although on the edge of the harbour, it is very close to the centre of Fethiye, and there are many restaurants to choose from not too far away. Boat trips are on your doorstep! The food is lovely (would recommend the salmon!), and the tiny jug of chocolate mousse you get with a cappuccino is to die for! So come on Orka Boutique – you can do better! Oh and…. some soft towels to replace the dreadfully hard, old ones would also be nice, and more fitting for a ‘Luxury Hotel’.

Room Tip: If you like peace and quiet, ask for a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Rosie,

We are glad to see you enjoyed your overall stay at the hotel.

We would like to apologize for the oversights that occurred.

Your feedback were addressed to our management.