“Amazing breakfast and eclairs”
Review of Apple Cafe

Apple Cafe
Ranked #1 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Fethiye
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: From our freshly ground coffee to homemade desserts that are lusciously good, you'll love us. We're open since 2016 in the heart of Fethiye.
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

All goods are delicious and especially handmade eclairs are really tasteful. It was great experience to have breakfast in here. Owners are really friendly and kind people.
Highly recommended

1  Thank Burak D

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Perfect breakfast. It was so delicious. It is enough but if you want I recommend to eat 'kavurmali yumurta' Me and my friends felt ourselves at home. Soo good!

1  Thank Ganime E
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I just popped into Apple Cafe for a snack as I'd heard such good things about the place. I was not disappointed. I had a home made caramel eclair and a pot of delicious apple tea. Proper apple tea I might add made with apples, not the dehydrated powder stuff!! Beautifully served on a wooden platter with lemon slices and a small dish of honey. The owners were friendly and welcoming, I will definitely be back.

2  Thank Lezlig
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Found this place afte a recommendation from a friend with a business in Fethiye, who eats there regularly. The Cafe is run by a Turkish Family, everything is prepared freshly. We had two lovely raspberry and blackcurrent smoothies. Then a chicken salad for my husband which was really large and a braised beef, cheese and peppers toastie for me, so delicious, meat was really tender and good quality. After this we chose from a great selection of cakes, best we have seen in local cafe. A glass of wine and two coffees. We really enjoyed the food and will be back. Do expect to wait a while, as everything is freshly made.

1  Thank Frances-Jane
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

No words can describe how good this place is. In the past two weeks I've had the pasta, chicken sandwich, cheese and walnut salad cakes and coffee. It's amazing and the staff and service is excellent. This is a must visit when visiting Fethiye.

1  Thank Cherieluk