“AMAZING FOOD CAKES AND COFFEE. ”
Review of Apple Cafe

Apple Cafe
Ranked #1 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Fethiye
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: From our freshly ground coffee to homemade desserts that are lusciously good, you'll love us. We're open since 2016 in the heart of Fethiye.
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

No words can describe how good this place is. In the past two weeks I've had the pasta, chicken sandwich, cheese and walnut salad cakes and coffee. It's amazing and the staff and service is excellent. This is a must visit when visiting Fethiye.

1  Thank Cherieluk

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

정말 친절하심 와이파이 잘터짐 음식 맛있음 플레이팅 최고로 예쁘게 해줘요 분위기 있어요 음식, 음료 종류 많았어요 음식사진 찍기 좋을듯해요
They were kind, the wifi was good. The kind of food and drink was various. Delicious food! Beautiful place. Good to take photos of food

2  Thank Moon S
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Had a meeting with 3 friends here recently. I had the fresh linguine with tomato sauce, 2 friends had the fresh linguine with chicken and mushroom and 1 friend had the beef burger. To be honest, the meal names do not do them justice. The flavours in the tomato sauce were just incredible, my friends raved over the chicken pasta and the beef burger is actually strips of cured beef - which looked fab (and my friend devoured very quickly!). 2 of them went on to have eclairs - chocolate for one and lemon for the other - fresh, light and very very tasty. I cannot comment on the coffee as I had wine :) but I hear that it is good. Location - great, hygiene - excellent, service - excellent, owners - so so lovely, ambiance - excellent. Please don't change, keep your menu and everything as it is because that is pretty fabulous :)

1  Thank Joanna8
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I just dropped in for an espresso so can't really judge whether it merits 5 stars. However, the coffee was good and the owners were friendly. Good wi-fi.

1  Thank andrewmilton
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This has got to be the best place I have ever been to in my to in my life. The service and presentation was faultless! The prices were very reasonable, there was a wonderful variety of food and drinks. It's clean and fresh. This is a must visit when you come to Fethiye. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Nicolatas G
AppleCafeFethiye, Manager at Apple Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're trying our best as a new place.