US$38
US$115
US$106
US$40
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$34
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

Ibis Konya Hotel(Konya)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$18
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

US$74
US$69
Selcuk Otel Sems-i Tebrizi(Konya)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$82
US$72
US$49
US$45
Agoda.com
All reviewsstaff went out of their waycultural museumturkish traditionreception areaenjoyed our stayboutique hotelsmall hotelwalking distanceturkeyturkish breakfastomerjugmohammedrumihoneycitymevlana
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Me and My sister stayed at the Araf Hotel in Konya in December 2017. This beautiful hotel is one of the coziest hotels I've been to till now. when I showed its photos to my friends they were fascinated by the decoration and the price. To talk about the staff especially the hotel owner I can say that they impressed us by their intimation, welcoming and kindness during our stay there. So I want to thank one of the most helpful hotel's receptionists, Mr. Muhammed Doğan, who gave us a great advice to visit Çatalhöyük which is located far from the city and I couldn't do that without his help.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

If you are tired of staying in the normal cliche style Hotels, Araf Hotel is the place for you. The place has a very unique and distinct style and the rooms are very clean. No buffet style breakfast here, it’s all spread out in front of you with a wide selection. The room heating is excellent, it was freezing in Konya during our visit but we felt nice and warm in the room. Location of the Hotel is also excellent, close to all the major tourist attractions and restaurants.The staff were really friendly and helpful. We had to leave early on the day of check out and Mohammed arranged the Breakfast earlier than their normal time so that we could eat and leave.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I have been living in city of hearts more than 2 decades, and I could certainly state this will be nameable and unforgettable experience as accomodation for your life , You will be fascinated by starting from its ancient gate to its unique decorations, harberous staffs and commodious-colorful roof cafe ( I ve loaded its picture in the photo)
Enjoy your accomodation

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and i stayed at the Araf Hotel during the month of December 2017. The staff were absolutely amazing from arranging our collection from the bus station to transporting us to the cultural museum on our first night. The staff went out of their way to make our stay a memorable one. Most of the sites are within walking distance from the hotel. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone visiting Konia.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Very kind guy at hotel helped us to buy Sema show ticket and helped us to find a very good Baklava store in ghe city. We had a cup of tea and got very good information of Konya. There were multy culture tourists at hotel that night and everyone were sitting around a desk and talking.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple