See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2018

A comfortable bed room with a wide bed & selection of pillows. Pretty quiet. Location is convenient to reach main parts of the city A rich breakfast buffet. The personnel is friendly and smiling!

I have stayed more than once and experienced the same hospitality each time.

Room Tip: Rooms on the Street side have better city view, those on the other side are quiter.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear atahancanbolat,

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is really good and co operative. I met Ms. Merve at the reception. She was very kind and helpful. Loved the stay over there. Hospitality on point. The hotel is well maintained and everything is on point and they are ready to help you out for anything and everything. I hope to visit it again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Abdullah M,

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The stuff was so kind and helpful, they helped us many times with good smile. Reception always on time when I need help. Burcu, Serdar and Fadime I think they are the best people ever, I have been in so many hotels but I never met people like them, they are smart and kind. They surprise us with a beautiful birthday cake that was awesome.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear 592mohammad,

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The room is standard but the weather was too warm and we couldn't adjust the a/c since it's "winter" in Turkey. However, the staff offered to open the window for us but our room was quite close to the mosque. So, I didnt have much good sleep.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Ladymook,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Konya. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were only here overnight so did not spend much time in the hotel. The staff were very pleasant and tried to help. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We have stayed in a few Novotels in Turkey and they are a good hotel brand. The only problem was that you could not control the heat, or more important, there was ONLY heat. There was no way to turn on air conditioning so the room was very warm. The hotel staff was willing to come to your room to unlock the window so you could open it to get some fresh air into the room but the road noise was a bit much. The breakfast buffet was very nice; the coffee machine was malfunctioning and the staff quickly found a resolution. The staff at breakfast were very quick to respond to any request.

Room Tip: I was in 217 which is on the front of the hotel so there was road noise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Sheila S,

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 02079020800 if you wish to discuss this matter in further details.