All reviews indoor pool turkey business trip place to stay rixos city minibar channels renovation hilton
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. It is a huge hotel with modern ambiance. Staff was friendly and helpful.

ROOMS: We slept in two rooms which were connected with each other. Looks nice at the first sight, but shows light signs of aging and lack of maintenance.
Beds were comfortable, pillows were a bit hard. There was no pillow choice.
RESTAURANTS: we ate at the “a la carte” at the roof level. Specialty: Ottoman and Konya kitchen. With a nice view of KONYA and surrounding. Starters: average. A Konya speciality; Okra soup was containing too much fat for me. Main courses were delicious. “ tirit Kebabı” and “ dana saç kavurma” : yummy! Desserts: they didn’t have everything on the menu. At the end we got a mixed turkish dessert plate
With two kind of examples. I had the impression that they’ve had collected the rests of the open buffet for us.
Main restaurant; we had our breakfast there. Enough choices, they had yummy warm pastries. But
the rest was not looking like a 5 star hotel menu and restaurant. Coffee . I saw flies flying around.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mustafa A, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Grand Hotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review following your recent stay at the Grand Hotel Konya. We were thrilled to read such high praise for our team members, accommodations,-facilities and amenities. We would also like to extend our most heartfelt gratitude to you for kindly sharing your notable highlights, experiences and thoughtful comments on social media platform.
We take great pride in delivering an optimum five-star holiday experiences as we constantly strive to exceed our guests expectations by pushing boundaries, championing change and acknowledging any shortfalls on our part. We look forward to the immense pleasure in welcoming you back for many more memorable stays in the years to come.
Kind Regards, Mustafa AYDINLI - CRM Manager – Grand Hotel Konya

Reviewed 3 August 2018

This is a decent hotel to stay at as long as you’re not expecting anything glamorous. The rooms were fine, but a little dark at night due to limited lighting in the rooms. The food was standard and I had no complaints about it. I’d recommend this hotel if you’re needing a place to stay for a night or two.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Mustafa A, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Grand Hotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Kind Regards, Mustafa AYDINLI - CRM Manager – Grand Hotel Konya

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Traveling in the off season gives you lower hotel rates but often the ‘extra’ facilities aren’t open. This Rixos has a full work out area, full-size indoor pool, wet and dry sauna and Turkish bath. The rooms are fine and the staff helpful.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank RAFact0r
Mustafa A, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Grand Hotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Kind Regards, Mustafa AYDINLI - Guest Relation Manager – Grand Hotel Konya

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I have stayed in a couple of different hotels in Konya including the Hilton and the Novotel neither of which left me wanting to return, so on this trip I gave the Rixos a shot.

The Rixos is a vast hotel a little way out of town. Konya isn’t really famous for its night life so being out of town is not a big disadvantage. I asked for a quiet room on a high floor and they gave me a Junior Corner Suite on the 23rd floor. The views were good (when the fog cleared) and the room was exceptionally quiet but having said that, the whole hotel was quiet. I saw five people in the restaurant for breakfast and two of them were staff!

Even though the hotel appears to be fairly new, it has slightly dated feel and the rooms need a modest makeover to bring them back up to scratch. The bed was comfortable enough but the pillows were rock hard. They do have a pillow menu but I was reticent to try it as it took 40 minutes for someone to come up to fix my broken safe so I didn’t want to wait a similar amount of time for someone to turn up with a pillow. I got the impression that they were running a skeleton crew during the quiet season.

Overall, I would go back to the Rixos and try and make more of the facilities they have. However the best thing about the hotel is that it is attached to a venue called Extrablatte (a sort of a cross between TGI Fridays and a sports bar.) Eating and drinking at Extrablatte and rolling back into the Rixos is probably the main reason for staying at the Rixos in the first place!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Grand Hotel Konya.
Our aim is to provide our guests with memorable experiences and I wish to apologize for any shortcomings you encountered on your stay. Please be assured that this is not indicative of our usual standards.
We as a hotel definitely had no intention of making any guests’ stay disappointing and I have taken all notes, due to the fact that these are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continuously.
We will review all the facts with the staff involved to correct whatever is necessary to prevent this from happening again.
Thank you for the time you took to share your experience and I hope to welcome you back Grand Hotel Konya in the near future and be able to restore your faith.
Kind regards, Mustafa AYDINLI Guest Relation Manager – Grand Hotel Konya

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We stied here for 2 days and had a time and hotel situation is very good becuase we can go to the city by train easy also the hotel personal was very kind hospitally , so if I come toKonya be sure I Will stay in Hotel again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
RixosKonya, Genel Müdür at Grand Hotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Guest Hamid,
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review following your recent stay at the Rixos Konya. We were thrilled to read such high praise for our team members, accommodations,-facilities and amenities. We would also like to extend our most heartfelt gratitude to you for kindly sharing your notable highlights, experiences and thoughtful comments on social media platform.
Kind Regards, Rixos Konya