All reviews indoor pool turkey business trip place to stay rixos city minibar channels renovation hilton
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Rixos hotel in June for a Ramadan meal. I have eaten on the roof restaurant. It was nice and delicious.

The hotel was not crowded and staff were very hospitality.

You can prefer Rixos hotel in Konya while It is far from downtown.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RixosKonya, Genel Müdür at Grand Hotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review following your recent stay at the Rixos Konya. We were thrilled to read such high praise for our team members, accommodations,-facilities and amenities. We would also like to extend our most heartfelt gratitude to you for kindly sharing your notable highlights, experiences and thoughtful comments on social media platform.
We take great pride in delivering an optimum five-star holiday experiences as we constantly strive to exceed our guests expectations by pushing boundaries, championing change and acknowledging any shortfalls on our part. We look forward to the immense pleasure in welcoming you back for many more memorable stays in the years to come.
Kind Regards, Rixos Konya

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Was ok to stay in Rixos for 2 nights and I like the hotel very much when I complain about the room. A Turkish nice receptionist called FATEMA changed the room straight away for me with much better room.
The staff were oki. Somehow friendly not much during the lack of the language.
I advise the management to afford English classes for the employees.
Regards
Nevin shalaby
Reception Manager
Iceland

Stayed: August 2017
RixosKonya, Genel Müdür at Grand Hotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Guest
Kind Regards, Rixos Konya

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Old rooms, light in the bathroom doesn't close, lack of toilet paper, distroyed bath, lot of dirt in the room, destroyed floor... better choose another hotel, this is under 2 stars. From outside looks like a fabolous hotel and in fact it's a piece of rubbish!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
RixosKonya, Genel Müdür at Grand Hotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Rixos Konya.
Our aim is to provide our guests with memorable experiences and I wish to apologize for any shortcomings you encountered on your stay. Please be assured that this is not indicative of our usual standards.
We as a hotel definitely had no intention of making any guests’ stay disappointing and I have taken all notes, due to the fact that these are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continuously.
We will review all the facts with the staff involved to correct whatever is necessary to prevent this from happening again.
Thank you for the time you took to share your experience and I hope to welcome you back Rixos Konyain the near future and be able to restore your faith.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I stayed at this hotel on May 19 and 20, 2017. Even if we stayed at 14:30 at the hotel, the receptionist lady said that our room was not ready yet. Even she did not say anything else like 'please sit while your room is being prepared.' The hotel staff wre extremely indifferent to the customer. Nobodywelcomed us, nobody showed any parking place for our car. When we entered the hotel nobody was welcoming the hotel customers. When we checked in, they gave us very small room for our family. We were 4 people. 2 adults and two kids. Our kids aged 8 and 11. After quarrel with the receptionist, they gave us a bigger room but again not big enough for our family. They sent some fruit juice and some fruits for their excuse. The staff at this hotel does not know his business. Lack of interest is very high at this hotel. As for the breahfast menu, they are like the foods which you can find at normal hotels. That is, the breakfast menu was not rich. I had also a reservation for June; so I cancelled it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Rixos Konya.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I've been travelling to Konya for business for many years. This was my first stay with Rixos Konya. Although my company had a special price discount they have charged because the hotel was full. The room was smelling bad and even the bed was smelling smoke. The mini bar in the room was too noisy that I couldn't sleep. The breakfast was at basics and there was no elevator access to breakfast hall so i carried my luggage through stairs. There was no proper parking area as the hotel was full so i had to park almost outside of the hotel garden and walk to hotel from there with the luggages and there was nobody at entrance

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
RixosKonya, Genel Müdür at Grand Hotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Onur,
Thank you for the time you took to share your experience and I hope to welcome you back to Rixos Konya in the near future and be able to restore your faith.
Cem Bora Sevim - General Manager - Rixos Konya