“Very limited, in fact a single meat choice, but very very very delicous!”
Review of Haci Sukru

Haci Sukru
Ranked #4 of 425 Restaurants in Konya
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: It was founded in 1907 on oven kebab and still operates with 2 branches. It is a traditional Konya dish that has been prepared at 11 o'clock, which is cooked at 4 o'clock at night, made from the forearm neck and ribs of a lamb that has not passed the age of 1 years. Low fat, oil free and oily options are available on request. We definitely recommend you come to Konya when you fall in love.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Haci Sukru is a landmark of the city! You must not miss this taste! The one in the city center is good for eat-and-go, but they have a branch in Meram area where they have a wider menu, a cosier atmosphere, but still the same quality.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We didn’t really expect the food to be so, so tasty.

We went for the righty famous slow cooked lamb, and it was really really worth it. I think great value for something so simple but so well done. It’s great they keep serving up this simple but tasty dish year after year.

But what really knocked me out was the bamya soup... it’s a meaty flavour soup, with pieces of meat, a tasty and almost spicy flavour , with little tiny bamya ... which are tiny, tiny okra... it was a stunning soup... I felt the depth and complexity of flavours were like a good Chinese hot and sour soup... not that the flavours were the same, but in the complexity of the layers of flavour... I’m sad I can’t buy bamya in the uk to attempt to make this soup myself... But I will have a go at really really slow cooked lamb....

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Delicious dinner at one of the oldest restaurant in Konya - 1907 Haci Sakir!
Tender Tandoor Meat cooked over several hours. The menu consists of only 3 main courses and by the afternoon the restaurant has nothing left. We were lucky to get something at their second branch in Meram. Very tasty food!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Great hospitality, so delicious food, beautiful place = happy time
The restaurant is located in meram ( the place where you should definitely go and see there)
It's the oldest known kebab restaurant.
My family and I (16 people) spend a good time for dinner. We ordered different types of food like firin kebab, permak kofte for main course (yammi)

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Only for fırın kebap! It is great 100gr is more than enough! Don't care the simplty of the restaurant. Food is also simple but great.