2,158 results
All reviews sky bar aquarium restaurant garden view great hotel swiss hotel turkey nice garden outdoor pool business trip the executive lounge comfortable rooms sea front lots of restaurants spa facilities equinox city
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay in your hotel. Every minor comfort is provided by hotel management. Hotel location is so beautiful. The sea side is at walking distance from hotel. The cool breeze blowing around the hotel making the walk very enjoyable. All I can say the memorable times I spent

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in the Presidential Suite. Very nice room. Great views. The staff was very friendly and you could see they cared about you and how your experience was in Turkey.

A few oddities though.
1) Walking in thru the convention center entrance was just wierd. They have a very nice front entrance that was closed for some reason.
2) We couldn't find the hotel bar. We just wanted to sit and have a drink.....at the bar. Not at a restaurant. We eventually found one around the corner, not part of the hotel.
3) The duvet covering the king size bed was queen sized. My husband ended up grabbing a twin size one from the 2nd bedroom to use, because evidently I was hogging the covers. :-/ The next night, when we went to bed, there was only one twin size duvet cover on the king size bed. So, I went and got one off the twin bed in the other room so we both had twin duvets.
4) The bathrobe was tattered. Hotel in the armpits, and the belt was about to come part. I just thought that was strange.
5) It was REALLY loud because of the wedding at the hotel. Thankfully the band stopped around midnight. Maybe sound proof windows would be good?

I would stay there again, though.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this hotel at the peak season in August when Moslem Eid holiday coincided with European Summer holidays.

Despite the very busy period service was excellent and staff was very friendly and helpful.

The rooms are relatively small and for big families like ours you need to take 2 rooms. Room prices are reasonable and you don’t need to insist on sea view since Izmir has almost black sea due to pollution. I would rather prefer garden view.

Hotel has an historical aquarium pool and the aquarium restaurant attached to the pool has great seafood. I recommend you prefer outside tables in the garden if the weather is good.

This is a great hotel we will go there again for a weekend escape.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time the same service, same cleanliness , helpfull staff in each part of the hotel. (I don’t use the indoor swimming pool anymore). Art is everywhere, in the corridors, in the lobby , in your room, in the garden. This is really an art-lover hotel. Not only the paintings but the photography and the sculptures as well.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Excellent place for meet ups, business meeting, dinner and so much more. Right in the heart of the city it has a beautiful view of the bay. The staff is friendly and helpful. The parking is easily accessed. The attractions around are walking distance. It has a great location to get around the old town area.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet in general.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends