Ibis Izmir Alsancak
US$33
US$30
Hilton Izmir(Izmir)
US$55
Marlight Boutique Hotel(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$76
US$67
Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$71
US$67
Agoda.com
US$99
All reviewsbreakfast buffet was very niceaccor hotelstrain stationbeautiful promenadedifferent countrieswalking distancecomfortable stayperfect locationbusiness tripclean roomscomfortable bedthe hotel staffalsancakreceptionseasidetlcity
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel 6 nights. The rooms are very well furnished and without any extra that nobody ever use. The location of the hotel is very convenient for walk by trips for dinner and entertainment. I should add one informant point about the breakfasts: it is very well designed for quality quick breakfast but served even the authentic food like Izmir tulumu, Gevrek and boyoz. I should not forget the very pleasing services of the waitresses, especially mr. Altan Uslu. He controls all details to please the clients. You can even go this hotel for only breakfast.
Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018

it's a Ibis, but a basic one. If you look for a budget room, this can be a good option, also the location is good, close to train station, seaside and lot's of shops and restaurants.

The staff at front desk is not very friendly and smiley in fact, I noticed a lack of "welcome feeling".

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Henrique d
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear MrHenrique,

The lack of 'wellcome feeling' is considered as a huge fail by Ibis Izmir Alsancak team, please be assure that we will be much more wellcoming next time..

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed there from 24th of January to 2nd of february. There are so many praises I can say for this hotel.
The level of cleanliness and comfort is topnotch. Housekeeping did an amazing job with maintaining the room.
Their restaurant for breakfast had a vast selection and staff were efficient, accomodating and always greets you with a smile.
Reception was very warm and welcoming.
I have also personally met their General Manager Mr. Murat Akin and I would like to commend him for leading such an amazing team.
I will certainly be back.

Moustafa - room 501

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mr Moustafa,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the warm ibis Izmir Alsancak.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Although IBIS has the standards everywhere in the world, this hotel was going beyond that at least from my experience in different countries. The food service, very nice breakfast is making a difference. Rooms are covenient, I was happy to find slippers:-)
And it has the advantage of a great location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ibisizmira, General Manager at Ibis Izmir Alsancak, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Izmir Alsancak.