“Good restaurant in Izmir”

Yuzde Yuz %100 Restaurant
Ranked #142 of 2,749 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2016

This is a good restaurant located in Konak Pier. You can have two different menus at your table, from %100 which is a european restaurant and Dukkan which is a steak restaurant. You can have a table outside by the sea or inside according to your choice and whether condition. Foods are really good but I do not recommend pasta, they are not good as well as in other choices. Sometimes service fails.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

At the very end of Konak Pier - a lovely old building designed by Monsieur Eiffel and recently completely refurbished - is located the outdoor Yuzde Yuz %100 Restaurant/Café/Bar.
It's a super spot to breathe in the view of the Bay and the sea air whilst enjoying a coffee or a beer and a snack.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

i liked to meal specially T bone steak.
i would have been better if they wrote minimum weight of the steaks
(was abit surprised that minimum weight of t bone steak was 500g!!!)

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The first mistake we made was asking for a menu! If they had a chance they would probably beat us up. While we were looking at the menu, we realized why waiters were angry at us. Prices. 4 piece of mediocre sushi is 25 - 30 TRL. 100 grams of tbone is 19 TRL. WOW! Those prices are available not only in Istanbul or Alacati but also Izmir now! We just tried to get good food and decent service. But had none. Never ever will go / pass near that place again.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We have been to the Cesme Marina branch of Yuzde Yuz 4 times since July 2016.

For our 3 years old daughter, we always ordered the same dish and were satisfied the first 3 times (Kuzu Pirzola / Lamb Chops), our last time was quite unpleasant. When we arrived there for the fourth (and last) time, I gain ordered lamb chops and indicated again that it is for my small daughter. When our order arrived, we were shocked and disappointed, because the lamb chops (one of the most expensive dishes on the menu) consisted only of bones and grease.

When I warned the waiter, he offered to replace the dish, but since my small daughter was very hungry, she had already eaten small (and edible) pieces of the first plate.

The second plate arrived about 20 minutes later, but by then my daughter had already eaten some bread and lost her appetite.

When the bill arrived, I saw that we were charged twice for the lamb chop which the waiter 'replaced'. This time I protested quite harshly, and the manager apologised and corrected the bill.

Maybe the restaurant or its cooks may be having a bad day. Or maybe that had low quality lamb chops and tried his luck by serving it to the customer, hoping that it will not be refused, or maybe there is another explanation. Certainly I would tolerate this mistake if I were by myself. However, as a father who has to make sure that his daughter eats healthy and fresh food, I will not return to Yuzde Yuz.

1  Thank gezgin_dromedary