“Must Visit🥂”

Uzum Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 2,874 Restaurants in Izmir
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Turkish, Wine Bar
Description: When you follow the left side road to the church from the center you will find Uzum Cafe for an enjoyable break.You may dine,sip some local wine and enjoy the aroma of our coffee.
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Thank you for your hospitality.
A great experiance;
Charasteristic speciale Wines,delicious food...and very sincere service

uzumcafe, Sahibi at Uzum Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

thank you very much for comments.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Nice garden, prices are above the average and not for eating, maybe just drink something, there is no speciality of the place.

uzumcafe, Sahibi at Uzum Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

thank you very much for comments.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Rude personel with arrogant behavior. We should have checked comments and their know it all replys before going.

2  Thank elif b
uzumcafe, Sahibi at Uzum Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

We are apologize for any unintentional inconvenience.
Criticism is as valuable as praise for us.
Thank you for your comments.
Nilgün-sıtkı

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Uzum Restaurant was one of the highlight's on my trip to Turkey...and I toured a lot. I had been exploring the town and accidentally ran across it. The owners were so welcoming, friendly and warm that I decided to have a cup of coffee...my plan at the time. The coffee and company and entire ambiance was so wonderful that I decided to linger and had wine and aperitifs too. It is one of those moments in travel that you just feel like you are in the right place at the right time and everything is kind of magical. The family was so friendly, I felt like more than a guest. I happened to have been a wine expert so we immediately tried their wines and talked about the quality and taste of them...one subject led to another. I had a lovely time and I remember it with fond pleasure. Anyone who travels will probably relate to this kind of special, magical connection. Hard to tell what per cent was the scene, setting, food, people and the magic of the moment all combining that in wonderful package to remember!

I walked into the lobby and saw a warm room, glowing with golden light, rugs warming the floors and I think some hangings on the walls. It was a visual treat with nice wood or metal furniture and musical instruments around. I wished I could have stayed for a complete dinner, but my bus was leaving soon and I had to be in Selcuk and leave for another location that night.

I had only discovered Sirince the last day I was in Selcuk. And only had a few hours to get there, explore and get back as I was leaving the next morning from Selcuk.

I must say I was already charmed with a very pretty little rural town with hand carved wooden plaques for addresses and beautiful houses and shops filled with all manner of things agricultural and otherwise - all looking fabulous.

I would go back to that town and restaurant for certain if I ever get back to Turkey. I wish that I could have access to the pictures I took there but don't presently. The restaurants pictures do a pretty good job of capturing it, but add 20% more magic and you will have it. I would like to see more pictures of the room inside the front door which I fell in love with along with the owners and their guests at the time.

stk34, Sahibi at Uzum Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

thank you very much for nice comments.
we were very happy to meet you.
sıtkı-nilgün

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Always a warm welcome, excellent wine and homemade food in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Very much recommended for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.

stk34, Sahibi at Uzum Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

thank you very much for nice comments.
we were very happy to meet you.
sıtkı-nilgün