US$89
US$80
Hilton
Ibis Izmir Alsancak(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$39
  • Restaurant
Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$29
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

US$84
US$141
US$122
Hotels.com
US$35
US$34
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

Key Hotel(Izmir)
US$69
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Shantihome Hostel izmir(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$18
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I stay one night.The vatan otel center cty.locasion good.
Stuff very helpful and semiling.the room clein.also chep pirece................
Hotel old building.otantik ambians.
The hotel behind historical the name agora....you must see.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Location wise it's ok, you have to walk 15-20 minutes to get to the town. But a tram location not too far from it.

Staff very helpful and friendly, had no issues at all. It is a very basic hotel, we were staying in a nice cosy room, can't complain :) Not sure why it is receiving such bad reviews.

Unlimited supply of Turkish tea :)

Room Tip: Good value for money , our room on first floor was'nt all that bad..Unlimited free tea
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

if you want to be shocked by the smell of rotten in the walls and beds...broken windows and doors...nothing working...horrible place with no safety at all...then book a room here. you will be terrified ! this place in izmir sucks big time...lazy dirty people all over...
rated -10.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

Title says it all. Overpriced hotel which resulted to be the most dirty and disgusting one. We had hair in the bed, ants crawling over us and the bin of the bathroom was open and widely showing other people's trash.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Valentina M
Reviewed 5 October 2014

I booked a twin room in June 2014 for one night in August 2014. We checked in and went upstairs to the room. Twin means 2 beds, but to our surprise, there was only 1 bed. I came back downstairs and asked why there was only 1 bed instead of 2. I was told, "we're all booked...that's the only room." I said that I had booked a room with 2 beds months ago. Then (I'm assuming this is the manager and/or the owner's son from his arrogance), this young man started yelling at me and telling me to calm down and they were all booked. I again asked what does the hotel being booked have anything to do with me since I made the reservations months ago. He was silent. I asked if he knows what "twin" means...Then he stated that the website had some issues and that's why "twin" showed when it should not have...I asked why no one told me at check-in that although I had reserved 2 beds, due to whatever situation, there was only 1 bed available. He was silent.

The hotel, and only the hotel, was at fault, yet they refused to take any responsibility or offer us anything. Oh, wait...the rude man did say that he would refund me and I can take my business elsewhere. By then, it was close to 9pm and my friend I were in Izmir only for that night. So we sucked it up, shared the bed and gross tiny bathroom and the heck out of there in the morning.

I have never been treated so poorly. I mean, I understand that websites have bugs, but why not immediately admit that when I was checking in? Why not try to compensate me somehow instead of telling me to go elsewhere so late in the evening? Had they offered me a taxi ride the next day, I would have been fine, but no...this hotel's management is rude, uncompromising and verbally abusive.

Too bad this is how I was introduced to Izmir. Beside this crappy excuse for a hotel, Izmir was actually pretty great.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends