See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2014

The rooms are big with a nice terrace overlooking the bay. Service very helpful. But the partying music between 5-7 pm, is extreme loud and you cannot stay in the room unless you like this very much and wish to be part of it. We invited the management to our room and asked them to stay there between 5-7. We could not reach the genera manager. The hotel was full and they only could offer us another room for the last night.
We advise you to check this at the time of your check in.

Room tip: Ask for quite rooms
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stayed in 7800 last weekend. When you first get into hotel you instantly fell the quality of the hotel. We stayed in a sea view room , which has a great balcony where you want to stay forever looking at the Aegean sea. The beds were comfortable .
Beach was really nice , little windy but its a plus on really hot days.Sea is really nice ,even if you are not staying at 7800 you should go to its beach.The food was incredible. I loved the cheeseburger and the pita . You just want to keep eating it.

Overall speaking 7800 is THE place to go if you are going to cesme.

Room tip: No matter the price difference , get the room with sea view , one of the possible best views
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Frankly speaking, I was doubtful at first having read the comments by the previous hotel guests, that did not seem to enjoy their stay very much, but I am so glad I decided to give it a chance! The hotel is in a nice part of Cesme and is right on the seaside. The sea was as clear as a glass although very wavy since it's always windy in Cesme. But we went to check out other beaches nearby and I highly recommend going to Aya Yorgi beach!
The rooms are beautifully designed and feel very comfortable. The bed is of a really high quality. The bathroom was also great and had the best amenities. I loved the variety of food at breakfast and was especially pleased by the service of Secil, who was always very attentive. The reception staff was also friendly and helpful and provided excellent service. I must also mention that housekeeping was great and the room was always immaculately clean!
All in all, this was a luxurious experience and I would recommend not to get discouraged by the previous unhappy guests and I would say definitely go for it!

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Considering the environmental problems all over the Mediterrenean and Aegean Sea coastal towns, the cleanliness of the sea is a blessing from God. The area is alltogether a bit windy but it makes the midsummer stay bearable.

Anyway, in my opinion the hotel has several plus things going on: 1) the sea 2) the service. Very attentive and nice service. Sorry I do not get the complaints about the service in this hotel. Maybe they had a massive change about the management??? I am unsure since it was my first time. 3) Quality of the food at the restaurants. Especially at the seafront one. I had a very good tenderloin steak. Highly recommend. Well prepared and tasty.

Also, the beach party at the happy hour does not get suffocating. There is certain calmness about it when it compared to the other beach clubs in the area. The DJ Dogus was very good.

The minuses: Bear in the mind this is a hotel. Not a boutique inn. Or a luxury inn. It does have the limitations and problems of being a hotel. If what you have in mind is a small boutique inn style place, you are at the wrong place. The building is a modern architecture. The access to our room required a bit long walk and a climb up few stairs. (We had an incredibly magnificient view.) So considering the status of the hotel, it signals a somewhat poor planning in design. Morever, the breakfast was tasty but slightly boring.(Turkish tea was EXCELLENT! Freshly made and a good quality tea!) However, I wanted to have more wide variety of breads including the local ones. And hot buffet was not always very tasty.

To sum up, I would definitely go back. I can recommend it. We LOVED the sea in this little town. A nice one.

Room tip: Get a seaview room and sleep with the sliding doors open. It is calming and restorative.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank ontheroadagain201011
Reviewed 10 December 2011

In the first minute you enter the premises of the hotel you recognize that a great contribution and investment have been realized, however, it is one sad example that a very nice built hotel means nothing without good management.

If you want to order something at the beach you shall wait tll waiters service first the private guests of the owners.

Room tip: Rooms with sea view have great view, but it is very noisy because of beach parties.
Date of stay: September 2011