All reviewsturkeythe busone nightfree shuttlethe ownerhotel restaurantvery nice hotelsouth gateswimming poolvisiting pamukkaletravertine terracesfamily runnice poolhierapolisruinsentrancedenizli
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect place to stay when visiting Pamukkale. The room was nice and clean. Dinner was great! They have a free shuttle to the ruins at the top of the travertines, and it's within walking distance to the bottom of the travertines. They'll also arrange airport pickup/drop-off with a local company (for a fee).

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank PanduhJ
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I was a bit skeptical about the price of this place when I booked it, but I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival. We got there late (1am), very friendly and helpful staff checked us in no problem, and even served us a bottle of raki. The breakfast the next morning was incredible, one of the best I have had. They gave us a free lift to the park and some useful instructions on how to get the most out of our day. Then they watched our bags and secured a taxi back to the airport that evening. One of the better hotel experiences of my life.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Arrived at Venus Hotel after midnight and was greeted by a cheery, helpful manager who booked us into our rooms and was happy to serve us raki in the reception. Rooms were clean and comfortable and all the staff members were extremely friendly. The hotel provides a free shuttle to Heirapolis so we took advantage of that and spent an entire day on the site. The hotel has a personal feel about it due to the friendliness of the staff and I got the impression that they would do anything they could to make our stay in Pamukkale as enjoyable as possible. An extensive breakfast buffet is provided which equals, and in some cases betters, breakfasts I have had in hotels which cost ten times the price I paid for this. I thoroughly recommend the Venus Hotel.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

ive been to the hotel like ten times and for me it is the best hotel in pamukkale. the staffs are very friendly including Recep bey, Selman bey and Yunus bey. they have everything you need for a vacation including all activities you wanted to do there! 5 star included breakfast which we cannot have at any other hotel in Turkey :)

Room Tip: 101 family executive room
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I feels like the hotel stick what is proposed for them, is a quick passage hotel, was clean, the staff is always willing to provide what is requested, has a user-friendly environment, the driver is extremely nice for driving us up to denizli when we lost the Shuttle bus and the hotel owner also agreeing that the driver would lead us.

Hotel Service: Friendly.
Room: Small, has balcony.
Bathroom: Shower has Strong water flow with really hot water.
Breakfast:normal, various olive table & sweets.
Amenities: Simple ones,
View: Pool side view
Location: Good.
Facility: Pool, Laundry Service.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple