Sunrise Aya Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
beyaz kale hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
US$22
Aspawa Pension Hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$23
Ayapam Hotel(Pamukkale)
US$55
US$37
US$27
US$23
  • Pool
Sinter Terasse House Hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$30
US$56
US$52
Agoda.com
Melrose House Hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
US$28
TripAdvisor
Hal-Tur Hotel(Pamukkale)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Well we turned up to the hotel (given directions by Hussein the very friendly book sell no rip off price from him also got some real good information from him) anyway arrived at hotel, met by the staff who directed us into the car park. Booking in took seconds, shown to the rooms which were clean and tidy with a fair sized bathroom (very nice powered shower lots of hot water).given a nice cup of Apple tea while we unpacked (you have to see the wardrobe will include a picture open plan but effective). The pool and the gardens look well maintained and a pleasure to sit around. Breakfast was Turkish style and very very nice (thankyou) there was also cereals on offer tea,coffee and hot chocolate. A real nice place to stopover. The staff were all very help full, the restaurant was not open as not in full season yet but what was on the menu board looked good.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

The location is very near (3 mins) to bus company and Travertines, and also nearbyrestaurants. The exterior of the hotel was kinda deceiving. Don't judge the book by its cover. The room was clean and looked new. Bathroom was very surprisingly big. The young owner and his wife were very friendly and kind enough to allow us check in early. Their breakfast was "touching" and made my day - rich and satisfying. It is the best breakfast that I have had in Turkey!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2015

The room was clean, the pool could have been cleaner and the pool chairs could get a little cleanup.
Central location close to the travertine.
Breakfast was ok, in general ok value for money.

They arranged a day trip to aphrodesias for us which was ok.

I would generally not recommend spending the night in pamukkale, everything can be seen in one day.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2015

The rooms are clean and OK. Wi-fi worked great for us. Yuki is very friendly to chat with. He let us keep our bags there in the lobby all day. I would not trust "Silver" an employee on the property to book any excursions through or recommended by the hotel. We had a bad experience at a Hammam (in the country after dark.... it is not at a 5 star hotel. He charged us inflated prices) because of his wheeling and dealing of paying before. Pammukale in general is very small and if I were to do it again, we would make it a day trip to the beautiful cotton pools and ruins. The price was right.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I booked the hotel a few days before arrival after all the great reviews. I took the 930pm overnight bus from cappadocia and arrived at 630am. Went on tripadvisor to search for location and non was given. Then to google maps to find where it is and noticed it was by the south entrance of pamukkale hot springs. Since there was no taxis or any businesses open at that hour, I decided to walk 4km to the hotel to find out that it was the wrong location. Found the hotel number and called for directions and the guy on the phone refused to SMS me the address and instead told me to go to booking.com for it. Walked another 4km with my luggage and backpack back into town to only have the receptionist tell me all the rooms are booked and that they can put me up in another hotel just down the street. Judging from the look of my other hotel, it looked more like a motel than a hotel. But for my future reference, pamukkale is more of a day trip than an overnight stay.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo