Bellamaritimo Hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
US$45
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

beyaz kale hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$30
Aspawa Pension Hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$27
Hotels.com
Sinter Terasse House Hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$35
US$29
Anatolia Hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$21
Dort Mevsim Hotel(Pamukkale)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$27
Ayapam Hotel(Pamukkale)
US$47
US$35
Hotel Goreme(Pamukkale)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationowners and stafflovely coupleswimming poolstayed for one nightbed was comfortableentrance
Reviewed 7 October 2015

The rooms are clean and OK. Wi-fi worked great for us. Yuki is very friendly to chat with. He let us keep our bags there in the lobby all day. I would not trust "Silver" an employee on the property to book any excursions through or recommended by the hotel. We had a bad experience at a Hammam (in the country after dark.... it is not at a 5 star hotel. He charged us inflated prices) because of his wheeling and dealing of paying before. Pammukale in general is very small and if I were to do it again, we would make it a day trip to the beautiful cotton pools and ruins. The price was right.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I booked the hotel a few days before arrival after all the great reviews. I took the 930pm overnight bus from cappadocia and arrived at 630am. Went on tripadvisor to search for location and non was given. Then to google maps to find where it is and noticed it was by the south entrance of pamukkale hot springs. Since there was no taxis or any businesses open at that hour, I decided to walk 4km to the hotel to find out that it was the wrong location. Found the hotel number and called for directions and the guy on the phone refused to SMS me the address and instead told me to go to booking.com for it. Walked another 4km with my luggage and backpack back into town to only have the receptionist tell me all the rooms are booked and that they can put me up in another hotel just down the street. Judging from the look of my other hotel, it looked more like a motel than a hotel. But for my future reference, pamukkale is more of a day trip than an overnight stay.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Not at all recommended to anyone. Manager/owner is very arrogant and inconsiderate and doesnt know the word 'customer service'. We were charged for cancelling the booking 3days prior to the scheduled date. When we decided to proceed and emailed him right after we cancelled he didnt reply at all and just let us paid for it. We showed up but he didnt even talk to us explaining or atleast offered something since it's already paid. When we talked to him he sounded like blaming us and he doesnt care at all.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed just for 1 night here to visit the Traventines. The location is great. Just a short walk to the base of the traventines & there are many shops and eateries nearby the hotel. The staffs are friendly and the ground surrounding has this coziness feeling to it. The room is basic but is adequate for me. No issues with the toilet as well. Would definitely recomend this to anyone looking for a short stay in Pamukkale.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

The room and pool are both seemingly new, well maintained, and very clean. Room and toilet are relatively big for a pension, with areas to hang clothes, lay out toiletries, and a chair to sit on or put your bag. Hair dryer is provided. Well lit, air con room with bug screen on window. Everyone from the owners to the staff at Sunrise Aya is nice and each has a great story of their own to share.

Stayed: August 2015