See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2015

My friends and I stayed 6 nights at Turban hotel.
The location is good, quiet neighbourhood, the center was near, 10 or 15 min by walk down the hill.
The room was clean, but furniture was old and it was very dark even at the day. It was good that all day we went sightseeing. The room was fine for sleeping.
The food was deverse and very delicious.
I liked the most the garden and all green parts, it was nice place for relaxing.
We had great holiday!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2015

After a poor experience in Grida city hotel in Antalya, this one was a good refresher.
Loved the Apple tree in their gardens, lovely rose plants and other bushes. Wish we could spend some more time exploring the hotel surroundings.
Room size was big but either its occupied by beds or by huge TV table and side tables.There were a few ants in the bathroom (urgh) and no latch for bathroom doors !

The Banquet hall is quite big, with a balcony from where you can watch some hot air balloons during early breakfasts. Food was average. Good salad and desert options; however breakfast menu as well as the main course was too short.

What I really liked there was some friendly turks who had come for vacation from other parts of Turkey.They were too sweet with my baby :)
Would I go back again : Yes if I dont find space in a Cave hotel :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the reception building else its quite a walk.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Location of the hotel is very convenient. However we were disappointed by 4 star service. Rooms were filthy , especially the bed sheets. We felt uncomfortable when sleeping ( stains, hairs... ) . And the menu needs to be revised. Variety of foods are okay, but the tastes are unpleasant. Free Wifi is present but not accessible.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gizem G
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Firstly I should tell that's 4* on title however quality is not 4* at all . 3* fine .
But have to tell also price fair for 3* . So shouldn't expect much.

Bed 7/10
Breakfast 5/10
Pool 7/10
Cleanliness 6/10
Staff 8/10

Also if you want to see balloons or sunsets around capadocia @goreme its 5-10 min by driving . ( 15km )

To Urgup downtown around 15 min by walk .
Return from downtown ; you can take a cab for less than 5 euros which might be good option ;)

And last and important note :
If its your first time to Capadoccia region just find a cave hotels which will be more interesting . So in your memories will be only Cave hotels and Hot air balloons awesome view ;)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2015

We stayed here for 2 nights and 3 days during our Turkish holidays last June, 2014.
I found the place very interesting. It's kind of a cave suites - hotel. Spread over a large area. Surronded with small gardens.
Rooms were very small with the average facility.
Food was not for vegetarian Indians. Staff was just like other Europian hotel staff, not very friendly. They did know very little English.
Wifi was free but signal was very weak and worked only at the reception.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple