“Not a dinner place. No English spoken. ”
Review of Cafe Yildiz

Cafe Yildiz
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Uchisar
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I can see why folks thought It was homey. It has interesting decorations. Dinner menu is hamburgers or omelettes. Nice folks but not even minimum English. Maybe for breakfast.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Every day we had Salep and breakfast here. I mist say an awesome place and very nice people. They are very welcoming and cafe is awesome. I highly recommend this cafe and have at least Salep (turkish milk based drink).

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is the first place I went to when I landed in Uçhisar. The people are lovely and helpful. They provided me with necessary services such as charging my mobile and power bank , custom food and books to read

1  Thank mcpoonyth
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I met Kenan a few years ago at a cafe and he was welcoming and friendly. I am so pleased to return to see him at his own very cafe. Step in and you will feel right at home and his ability to speak German and English too makes it a nice place to chill for a chat and get to know the area after you have visited the castle near by. They make good quick meals too!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We were in Uchisar for a couple of days to explore the surroundings after visiting Cappadoica. We also had to do some work, and we were recommended by a local to try this place. Perfect for us, as the WiFi was top notch.

The Pomegranate Tea was amazing, the little snacky foods such as cookies were so tasty, too.

The best part of this place was the service. The two guys we spoke with (on both occasions we were there) were very friendly and hospitable, both spoke English very well as they had lived abroad for many years.

I recommend this place, and the teas! Cheers guys!