See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2016

it was clean and simple rooms are some very unique cave
very helpful staff and super breakfast
i stay there for 4 days i will recommend any one or familiy who is traveling to Cappadocia it is a family own please

Room Tip: I stay seen floor and very amazing weave of the town uhisar
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Nextstop33
Reviewed 17 September 2015

I was there with with my crew (State Senators) from United States to show beautiful Cappadoccia. I thought we were going to stay in 5 star(!) hotel Dedeman in Nevsehir, however our travel agency told me that they already booked the rooms in Aden hotel. I was curious about their service and hotel. Once we got the hotel at midnight, It was all dark and did not have any idea about where we were at exactly. We got our rooms and went to bed. I woke up around 5 am in the morning and had a chance to go to the upstairs to see the view. OMG!!! I got my coffee and started sipping and I started seeing around one hundred balloons rising up! What a beautiful view. What an amazing sun rise with around hundred balloon. I was in Cappadoccia several times but I never ever enjoyed it so much. I suggest everyone to try Aden hotel and wake up in the morning to watch this amazing sun rise! My crew was shocked and we stayed in so many 5 star hotels in Turkey however they told me the best one was Aden hotel in Cappadoccia! Their breakfast is delicious and rooms are so clean. Their staff is so helpful a and ready to show Turkish Hospitality. Free Wifii in each room, everything is in the hotel brand new and mixed with traditional Cappadoccia art. The walls of the hotel was made up Cappadoccia's original volcanic rocks (So natural).
Once again, My crew and I was so happy to be there for two nights. I will definitely go back and stay there.
PS: I am also planning to have my honeymoon there next year!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Simsekali1
Reviewed 27 August 2015

We arrived at this hotel late in the evening after a long day of touring. We were tired and did not look around much before falling sound asleep in our clean, comfortable room. When we got up in the morning, we went to breakfast to find one of the most amazing views of our trip. You could see out over a wide expanse of Cappadocia landscape -- our traveling companions who had gotten up early had seen about 25 hot air balloons take off. The food was good too, but the view outdid it all.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deniteps
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff, great hospitality and amazing Capadoccia landscape at an excellent terrace breakfast! Olives, apricots, fresh orange juice and pastries were yummy! Thank you Selami, we will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank JosephVT
Reviewed 7 August 2015

This is a wonderful place to stay when visiting Cappadocia. The rooms are lovely and calm and the service is excellent. It's a small, boutique hotel with nice touches like handmade carpets and tasteful lighting. When you look outside, you can see the gorgeous landscape of Cappadocia. It's close to all of the activities. Highly recommended. Ask for Selami. He knows the area well, has a great sense of humor and is a pleasure to do business with.

Room Tip: Top floor has big views
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends