All reviews breakfast and dinner nice cave old world nice change clean hotel comfortable rooms turkish food hot air balloon tour cappadocia balloons heating ballon
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

It’s very Average kind of property with nothing to describe barring their Spa where only two therapists were working very hard for almost 14-15 hours a day.

Both therapists (Kadek and Mecy) were always smiling :) With very efficient manager Unor who tried to accommodate each booking without saying no to anyone;)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

After some years I was back in Dilek Kaya Htl and I was feeling at home immediately. It is a middle sized hotel with comfortable rooms that are well equiped for its category.
The only thing that was a bit disappointing is the quality and variety in the food (I wqas there with my friends and family for 3 nights), just average food, a bit simple. But I can imagine... pressure on the hotels are so big to give the best prices..... lower prices will always have effect on the quality that can be offered.
But for the rest I was very pleased with the friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The atmosphore and environment was amazing in there. I had spend really good time in here , and so pleased of the personal and their service.Foods were really delicious and espacially i have enjoyed my time in spa. I visited here from China . And thanks the owner of the hotel for his kindly care . I cannot wait to come back again here for my next vacation

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
YigitogluHotels, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Dilek Kaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Khalil M, Thank you for such a nice feedback about our hotel and its staff. It is a pleasure to see you have enjoyed your stay with us. It is the goal of our team to make the guests stay as comfortable as it could be.
Khalil M, we would be delighted to see you again soon. Please call on us when planning your next trip to Cappadocia.
Regards,
Onur.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Part of our 8day tour, the Hotel’s ambience did not disappoint. Room was big enough with the proper amenities and it was like being transported to the old world. Breakfast typical Turkish so just eat the bread and jams.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2017

We stayed for 2 nights in the hotel as part of our Turkey tour. The hotel is a nice change from what we experience before. A nice cosy room styled to look like a cave but it is actually not. We like the bathroom. Heating is good when we were there mid december. Many photo opportunity but too far away from the hot air balloon site for a proper photo with hot air balloon background. Thank you Soandos Travel and our guide Sakir for arranging this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family