All reviews rooftop restaurant turkish bath turkey nice view excellent hotel an oasis every aspect cold beer large bed bedside table rooms are big a big shopping mall city view car parking minute walk modern hotel stayed one night
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

At the entrance of the hotel they checked my super market bag and saw the bottle of wine that I purchased. They told me it was not allowed to consume wine in my room from outside the hotel. I was not aware of such a stupid rule because it was nowhere to find. So I said I either wanted my wine or a refund so I could go to a normal hotel. They refused both! They were so unhelpful even contacting booking.com didn't change anything! Unbelievable that something like this happens in a radisson blu hotel. I really wander whether this is a global policy of such a global hotel? Anyway, I'll never stay in any radisson blu anymore. Furthermore I've learned never paying in advance ever again! So beware....

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank ArmanDeniz
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Radisson Blu Hotel Kayseri, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for the service you received while staying at the hotel. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and have shared your comments with hotel management to continually improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

A great hotel to stay in Kayseri I stayed 2 nights. Very clean, very modern & classic.
Excellent service and facilities, very kind staff & large and good room Food service.
Hotel location is to good near city and shopping center. Very close to Airport & free shuttle service.
Manager on Duty & GR manager very helpful. Breakfast buffet is to wealthy. Breakfast hostess & Captin very kind person. Roof Restaurant fantastic & food delicious. Service staff & Exc Chef great.
Radisson Ble Kayseri is right place for stay 5*

Room Tip: Large & great room
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Gunes E, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Radisson Blu Hotel Kayseri, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Radisson Blu Hotel,Kayseri and we are happy to read from your comments that you very much enjoyed your stay.
Your kind feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel's service, food quality is really good. Especially hotel's personals are helpful. Social activities is good after sking on erciyes mountain having Turkish bath, swimming in front of snowy mountain is beautiful. My daughter loved and was happy.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Gunes E, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Radisson Blu Hotel Kayseri, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel,Kayseri through the Tripadvisor.I appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us.Give my regards to your lovely family,especially to your daughter:)

Reviewed 4 February 2016

I have had my share of experiences with the Radisson group so I came here with some trepidation. I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised. Staff are professional and courteous although not very outgoing in friendliness, the rooms are very spacious and in very good condition (a word of note that the premises was opened just under 18 months ago), but still, maintenance can be an issue in Anatolian hotels and management seems to keep a good eye on matters. The beds were particularly comfortable.

Room Tip: High floor with even number rooms give a great view of the Erciyes mountain
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.Our crew members work very hard to ensure that all our guests are comfortable and treated like they are at home.Come visit us again soon!Kind Regards.

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

This hotel is everything you want on holiday with your family ! Rooms are very spacious, clean and well designed, we had connecting room as a family. Breakfast is a total feast with wide variety of choice to suit all. We were in Kayseri to ski at Mount Erciyes, hotel have bus service to take you and collect you at very reasonable price, Serkan Bey our chauffeur was great guide and always on hand to help out. Hotel staff very professional, Gunes Erbay, Guest relations manager, has all information you need to know about hotel and Kayseri city, Mount Erciyes and all activities available. Gunes Hanim made our stay at Radisson memorable and we hope to return in near future, highly recommended!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Gunes E, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Radisson Blu Hotel Kayseri, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel,Kayseri.
I am happy to see your positive notes.What a nice compliment to our hotel & team! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back again in the future.Kind Regards.