See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Awful. Do NOT recommend. Very bad cleaning. Dirty, dusty. Complained every day. Staff are polite, but do nothing. Unbearably hot!!! 25-27 degrees and no way to cool the room down. Breakfast is very poor for a 5-star. I had to work-NO internet practically. Couldn’t even have a normal Skype call.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank pumchum
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We have stayed one night at this hotel because our car weren't submitted to us, so the Mercedes company offered us one night free accomodation at this hotel. All in all the hotel is good, the breakfast is perfect. It is bed and breakfast hotel. You don't have to eat dinner at the hotel. There is a small shopping mall at the hotel, so you can both shop and eat here. I advise you to try Çemen's Mantı Restaurant here. The hotel outside the hotel, so it is very quiet.

Room Tip: The top rooms have nice views
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Location ,staff,cleanliness, comfort,breakfast is perfect. It is very closed to city center but away from crowd. Prices are very reasonable.We stayed there with a vip delegation from States, their impressions are also very good.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank aygultk
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Very helpfull staff and the real hospitality I really liked that hotel. I gave four stars rate 'cause pool closing too early it's just 23.00 ... Than I interested from reception staff they're speaking english in absolutely fluid accent and solving all problems within trust and easy. In there special thanks for Mr. Khan and Mr. Mesut (former soldier my friend :) ). Probably best hotel in that city. I hope we will stay again with my company. Meanwhile hotel should turn on air conditioner there was so hot.

Best wishes !

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Emre D, Ön Büro Müdürü at Ommer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Our Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback and please rest assured that positive comments have been shared with all team members. I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and we have met your expectations.In addition, I want to apologize for the service short-comings you have experienced. We would be happy to welcome you again as our guest and we wish you a wonderful time.

Best Regards
Emre DOGU
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2016

The overall quality of the accomodation is very good, especially the warm greeting of receptionist Ms. Ceyda. I have been escorted by Mr. Tekin to my room given information abour the hotel, he is very keen on doing his job. The room is very clean, but the hangers should be replaced as most of them are teared out.

I will definitely stay in Ommer Hotel, with special thanks to Ms. Ceyda and Mr. Tekin.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Emre D, Ön Büro Müdürü at Ommer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and I’m glad that you have had a nice stay with us enjoying everything we have to offer to our valued guests.
I'm very happy that you have enjoyed your stay and you have found our hotel team to be professional and hospitable which is always our pride and joy.
Also I have shared your comment with Ms Canan and Mr Tekin and the entire staff that we can all appreciate them together.
Tahnk you again for staying with us and looking forward to welcoming you back again

Best Regards