1,059 results
All reviews cave suites fairy chimney suite turkey unique experience jacuzzi tub the hot air balloons sunset point rock formations turkish bath kayseri airport great view modern amenities three nights red tour amazing place balloon ride beautiful hotel
Reviewed 17 November 2015

I love this hotel. My room was very comfortable, the bathroom was very clean and big. I love the room decoration. Free coffee and Tea at the bedroom. The hotel restaurant was nice and good food. I had free breakfast everyday and It was a good buffet, a lot of variety to choose. I love the view that this hotel has. Nice view to Goreme and to the caves. Beautiful and very clean hotel. I really recommended to stay at this hotel. The staff members were very nice, friendly and lovely people. My friend and I felt very comfortable. If I go back to Cappadoccia I think I am going back to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Ercan50, Manager at Cappadocia Cave Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Dear our guests,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding our hotel.
We are very pleased to see that you had a memorable experience in our hotel.
Looking forward to seeing you in Cappadocia Cave Suites again.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 12 November 2015

If you are going here, then book the Fairy Chimney Suite II, a fantastic suite , nice and private , large bathroom with a very large bath, nice size bedroom and a lounge with a lovely large balcony looking over the town. Definitely take a walk up the hill behind the hotel to view the sunset, it is a easy walk. Also book a balloon trip, we booked with Butterfly Balloons, very professional. A must is to visit the galleries and museums.
Go and visit the underground town.
Defiantly recommend this accommodation .

Room Tip: Fairy Chimney Suite II is great
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear our guests,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and services.
Looking forward to seeing you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

If you ever wanted to try and live in a cave, this is the place to be. It is a true cave, but has many amenities along included. This hotel was built in real caves, and most of the outside has not been touched. The rooms were clean and updated and the views from the window were spectacular. THe breakfast was very good, we did not try the dinner. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner. He has dual citizenship, both in Turkey and The United States. I recommend this place highly.

1  Thank LIR8
Ercan50, Manager at Cappadocia Cave Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services and facilities.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Cappadocia Cave Suites .
Sincerely

Reviewed 10 November 2015

We did a hit and run on Cappadocia - flying in from Istanbul, staying overnight and leaving late afternoon the next day after morning ballooning and a private tour of the area. But these suites had me wishing we had one night more just to enjoy the sunrise and sunset over this lunar-like landscape. We were a group of six and had 5 suites throughout the hotel. Built into the rocks that are the drawcard here, the hotel is built over different levels and suites can be found around corners and bends. The decor is a mix of traditional and modern, depending on your suite, and includes nooks and a range of rooms. My suite had a great view over the town and included a kitchenette and large bathroom. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful, wifi was free and seemed to work well, and our transfers to and from Kayseri airport went without a hitch.

Dear our guests,
Looking forward to seeing you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

The cave rooms are fantastic! And even if you don't get a cave room, there are shared patio areas scattered about the hotel where you can sit and watch a sunset. The hotel restaurant will even deliver wine to you there! In addition to the great architecture, the staff was wonderful. They set us up for all of our tours and airport transports (book directly with the hotel to get your airport transfers for free), and the wait staff in the hotel were super courteous. I highly recommend the Cappadocia Cave Suites.

Room Tip: Look on line to get the cave rooms with balconies!

Dear our guests,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding our hotel.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed our services.
Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback.
Best regards,