“Wonderful food”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2015

everything was amazingly delicious. couldn't stop eating. Baklava here is quite diff from Istanbul. has it own unique flavor. As is the pize.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

We stopped in here after a recommendation from our Green Tour tour guide. It was empty when we went in for an early dinner before leaving town. While not as cute inside as other restaurants we visited in Goreme, the staff was quick and helpful. We tried their testi kebapi, which was delicious, and served with a side of salad and rice. It was also more reasonable priced than some of the testi kebapi I'd seen in the area. It was plenty of food to split for two people. A good, mid priced stop in town if you hungry.

Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

Recommended by one of the tourist guides and we confirmed it: real Turkish food, very tasty and very good price! Give it a try!

Reviewed 11 September 2014

The tuna salad is a must try - best I have eaten over the days I was in Turkey. We also had the spaghetti, Turkish pancake etc. Nice outdoor ambience too.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

One of the simplest meals that I have had yet it never tasted as good.
We were vegetarians and apprehensive about food in Turkey - but the fresh vegetables cooked in pottery kebab and the rice, lentil soup and a very cheesy Tomato soup in this restaurant ensured that we didn't miss Indian meal at all.

Staff - very efficient and friendly. Took their feedback seriously and best part was the bill - sumptuous meals at a pocket friendly price