All reviews fairy chimney room sunset point extra heater shower water wonderful view hotair balloon the owner turkey turkish bath balloons flying stayed at this hotel for nights the bus omelet hot air balloon rock formations min walk amazing place
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here today to enjoy a Turkish bath. It's different than the more traditional baths you can get in Istanbul. More modern, slower, more relaxed. It was a complete delight and would recommend it to anyone.

The therapists were professional and proficient, and the host (who offered us a glass of his homemade wine on the balcony) was charming. I'll return here when I come back to turkey.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GoremePanoramic, Yönetici at Panoramic Cave Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I was invited to see the hotel and the Turkish Bath in the hotel. The decoration are so nice in Turkish style. The rooftop bar and restaurant let you get sunbath in the cool breeze winter.The view behind of the hotel is King's Valley. And also the staffs and owner are so nice and hospitallity. I am not their customer but they are taking me to see all around the place with warm welcome. Nice place to taking time there.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 October 2015

The folks @ Panoramic Cave Hotel were very helpful on our one night stay with them.
They tracked down the adaptor that I left behind in my previous hotel. They drove us to the bus station too.
The room had a great view of the balloons in the morning. There was a slight smell in the cave bathroom but otherwise great.
We both tried their Turkish message which was a new amazing experience.

Room tip: The higher the number the better the view but the more expensive it is. Try and get a room with a window in bathroom.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

I visited Panoramic cave haman for my 1st Hamam in Turkey and what amazing surroundings to do so in!

The staff where very helpful, friendly and attentive. You where provided with a private change room, lockers,sari and towel before being taken to a exclusive sauna where you could relax alone for 15 minutes before the attendant came to collect you.

It was then onto the Hamam with exfoliation and soap wash massage (amazing!) I don't by think I have ever been so relaxed or so clean before.

In truth this being my 1st hamam I was a little nervous about the process but it was modest (breasts and bottom covered) and the female attendant very professional so I did not feel embarrassed or uncomfortable.

After the private Hamam you are taken into a little sitting room where you can enjoy the stone work and art while you enjoy a sparkling water and face mask. And all for the very reasonable cost of 30 euro.

This is undoubtably one of the highlights of my trip so far. I urge other travelers not to miss this hidden gem especially after a long day of sightseeing!!!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Andrea P

Reviewed 18 August 2015

The hotel seems quite new and the management was quite friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and they only serve breakfast but that's not a problem as there are plenty of restaurants within 10 min walk. The wifi is free but lousy.

Date of stay: July 2015