“Excellent food and good value”
Review of Meeting Point Cafe

Meeting Point Cafe
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I basically bought a carpet from sultan carpet (recommend) and he said go there. I went and it was great food, simple and friendly staff. I will go again tomorrow for my fix!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The interior is cute, there's a nice view of Goreme and the turkish coffee I had was really tasty. It was really warm and cozy and even though we didn't eat there the food smelled heavenly! :) definitely recommend for a lunch or chilling with tea and coffee!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

1.nice host
2.yummy foods
every restaurant offer the same foods, some are good but many are bad.
This restaurant offer not so many thing, but at least my orders are all taste good .

老闆很健談,講話慢慢的,有尚雷諾風格。
台灣人的舌頭可能已經被慣壞了,所以能吃的人類的食物會真的很感動啊!!
當然,調味因人而異,但這家真的不錯,雖然需要時間等待你的餐點,但值得!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The food was cheap and great! It is family run cafe cooking authentic Turkish food. The kebabs were awesome and I enjoyed it very much. I recommend this cafe/restaurant!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We had a quick lunch here and it was a nice and good experience, great food, nice and quick dining. Without knowing it, I belive it is of the same quality at the other meals served here.