“me and my family visited this place on 12th and 13th Sep 2018.”

Namaste India Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 132 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: The Only Idian Restaurant in Cappadocia. Veg, Non Veg, Jain and Turkish food.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

It the only one indian restaurant is capodicasa area turkey.
very clean and friendly staff
India food with vegetarian are available with reasonable price
we recommend every indian visiting capodicasa must visit this place for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Inspiration15815

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I especially recommend this place to Turkish people. They should give it a try. The dishes are rich in flavor, your taste buds will thank you. I learnt that they bring some of the ingredients all the way from India. It's one of best Indian food I have ever had.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

HI
we liked the hospitality and the quality of food with authentic INDIAN taste
as we are JAINS we were served proper JAIN food and with proper north indian taste
trust me just walk in without any hesitation and enjoy your meal
the manager cum owner who is from BHOPAL (M.P) was very good with his hospitality and looked after us very well
regards

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

It was not expected to get the same taste of food in turkey as I have been to many European countries but never experienced the same taste in food, was surprised after having my 1st bite of my meal ordered to be specific I ordered Palak paneer, laccha paratha& dal makhani and was absolutely flattered with the taste. It was exactly how it tastes in India authentic north Indian food . There chef is punjabi Mr.Singh very talented.
The ambience is also great though I sat outside gives a different feeling sitting outside by the road side, cappadocia has very pleasant weather during evenings.
I liked there food so much that I been there 2consecutive days it’s in the Göreme adjoining u will find many chilling cafes.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank vasudhasharma18
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Restaurant is just closeby to the Goreme bus station. We had dinner and we ordered samosa, naan, jeera rice, dal fry and veg kadai. Overall the taste was authentic, the food was excellent and the ambience was nice. Also we had checked out of our hotel and we got into the restaurant with couple of hours to go for the bus to pamukkale and the hotel guys were kind enough to keep our luggage. There are some small things which they can improve...like when the samosa was served, only the outside layer was hot but was extremely chill inside. Also when the dishes were served, they were served without the spoons to serve which we had to ask separately. Must visit and recommended for authentic indian food in the cappadocia region.

Date of visit: August 2018